Do you have trouble maintaining an election?

Obama will get torched in the election if he's the nominee.

He's one of the most left members of the Senate, his health care ideas would be outrageously expensive, many don't trust his ideas on the economy, what exactly is he going to change?, and people won't like hearing this, but how many moderates will not find it possible to cast a ballot for a black/Muslim candidate?

McCain will be unfairly blasted for being too old. And many will claim he's too trigger happy, but he'll also win over a lot of moderates, as he is far less conservative than most Republicans and he has a history of findinig middle ground with Democrats.

The Democrats have a golden opportunity this election, but will BLOW it. Typical Democrats.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't believe everything you read in your inbox.

:rolleyes

Thanks for playing nice on that one. I just about had a hemmorhage here!

Fixed it for you.

Obama's got a chance. Hillary doesn't.

We'll see in November. Obama is rolling right now because nobody knows anything about him. He's the candidate for "change", so people like him. Once they understand his postions ("they" meaning moderates), they'll be less inclined to vote for him.

And, yeah, it's dumb as hell. But when SOME moderates get in the booth, no way in hell are they gonna vote for a minority candidate who was taught Muslim (I didn't read it in my inbox, a-holes. It's fact. I don't think of Obama as Muslim, but I guarantee many Joe Redneck's across America do.....doesn't help that his middle name is Hussein). All of America is not as enlightened and opened-minded and touchy-feelie as all you tree-huggers on this board.

Easy, Jakob. Not to join in the fray, but you are ill-informed regarding the Muslim bit.

But what I really popped on here to say is, Hey! Guess who got a Grammy? :thumbup

Spoken Word: "The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream," Barack Obama.

Easy, Jakob. Not to join in the fray, but you are ill-informed regarding the Muslim bit.

But what I really popped on here to say is, Hey! Guess who got a Grammy? :thumbup

Spoken Word: "The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream," Barack Obama.

:banana

Pleas enlighten my dumb ass regarding Obama's Muslim/no-Muslim background.

No one here is calling you dumb. I just think you're misinformed. I'd recommend you read Obama's autobiography of his family roots & upbringing, "Dreams from My Father".

But Kate, we do have a moron president! :yes

He's Destined for Destiny you know. :stunned

No, it's pretty fucking easy.

I found out his father, stepfather, brother and grandfather were Muslims.

I found out he spent 2 years at a Muslim school in Indonesia.

I found a quote from his book,