SNL! SNL! SNL!!!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is AWESOME news.

They should play Either Way and Side With the Seeds to show their awewom range....the beautiful and the skewed rockery.

Impossible Germany is a MUST if SNL give them time to do it.

That's exactly what I was going to say... :thumbup

Impossible Germany is a MUST if SNL give them time to do it.

Given how weak the writing has been lately, you'd think they'd be more than willing to eat up a few extra minutes of airtime with music. :stunned

Why am I sitting here trying to figure out if I can somehow pull this off.... let's see... I have a place to stay and a *possible* in for tickets.... hmmmm

Do you have to even think about it??????????!!!!

I hope they play one from SBS in their first slot (maybe "Hate It Here"?) and an older chestnut in their second.

That would be awesome. I'd be just as happy with "You Are My Face."

Agreed.

I hope they play one from SBS in their first slot (maybe "Hate It Here"?) and an older chestnut in their second.

would be nice, but i'm guessing it'll be 2 from SBS

i just think Hate It Here would be kind of a goofy choice for people unfamiliar with Wilco... Walken, while i'm not huge on it, would probably come across fairly well for those unfamiliar w/ their music at least.

What Light & Either Way are the 2 most commercially viable songs from SBS, so if What Light didn't work well on Letterman (don't think i ever saw it?), then how about Either Way instead?

I'm hoping for Side with the Seeds and You are my Face (picking only from SBS material). They deserve to be in a skit or two. I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!!!!

I agree, although I wouldn't be disappointed to hear Impossible Germany either. I'll be at The Avett Brother's show on March 1st before SNL, so it'll be good to go home and see this!

i just think Hate It Here would be kind of a goofy choice for people unfamiliar with Wilco... Walken, while i'm not huge on it, would probably come across fairly well for those unfamiliar w/ their music at least.

What Light & Either Way are the 2 most commercially viable songs from SBS, so if What Light didn't work well on Letterman (don't think i ever saw it?), then how about Either Way instead?

They played Either Way on Leno, right? That was pretty good. Side With the Seeds would be good for me.

"What Light" didn't go over so well as the first single. I couldn't disagree more, definitely "Hate it Here" and "Impossible Germany."

Between Conan and SNL, I just hope they play 3 different songs they haven't played on U.S. late-night shows already.

Conan? Did I miss something? Will they be on Conan later next week or something? :huh