SNL! SNL! SNL!!!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I actually leave the boards for a few hours and this is unloaded on us. This should have happened years ago. Excellent news.

what confirmation? she knows what she's talking about.

My track record is pretty good. I was correct on Nels retiring his long used Jazzmaster...

I wish I hadn't invested all that money on their Grammy win in Vegas though. :ohwell

Why am I sitting here trying to figure out if I can somehow pull this off.... let's see... I have a place to stay and a *possible* in for tickets.... hmmmm

Why am I sitting here trying to figure out if I can somehow pull this off.... let's see... I have a place to stay and a *possible* in for tickets.... hmmmm

teh do it!

Hate It Here and Thanks I Get with the total pros.

that wouldnt surprise me at all

but.

i also wouldnt be surprised if they took some rocking song from AM/Being There like kingpin or monday or something. especially after the residency.

also, it wouldnt surprise me if shot in the arm was played. that song always seems to get a great response live. i was there on saturday, and as i looked around while it was being played, people were totally loving it!

awesome!!!! :D

but i'm hoping for songs other than Hate It Here & Walken... or at the very least, not Hate It Here :/.

since it'll def be songs from Sky Blue Sky, i'd love to hear What Light and Side With The Seeds.

Impossible Germany would be totally boss, but it's too long for TV.