I used to live with Bob Casey's son, Joe, and his family for a spell. Bob was the PA announcer for over 40 years with the Twins. That's all I've got on that.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hanley close to signing a 6 year, 70 million dollar deal.

OMGOMGOMGOMG

I hope.

You know, it's really sad that I'm getting this exciting over my team doing what every other team in the majors does, but fuck it. I want this guy in teal and black for life.

Can't argue with success. On my end, nice to see Beltran picking up and Perez providing a quality start. That Cueto has some good stuff.

I lolled when people were saying before the season that the Marlins offense wasn't going to be good because they lost Cabrera. Losing Cabrera sucks, but this team could hit no matter what. Sure they miss him, but there's 4 legit 30 home run guys on that team.

Dude, he sucks, and you know it. Ask Cardinals fans.

But he's batshit crazy and so much fun! don't you remember those Big Papi loafers he had? And the way he bowls the ball to first for an out? and the advice he gives the japanese pitchers? He's freaking awesome.

But he's batshit crazy and so much fun! don't you remember those Big Papi loafers he had? And the way he bowls the ball to first for an out? and the advice he gives the japanese pitchers? He's freaking awesome.

And, they way he feels the need to instruct the infielders to throw it to first base on ground balls. I'm all for bat shit crazy, but not if you suck. Bring him on as a coach, or Wally.

Ryan Braun has gone deep twice tonight, giving him 4 homers in the last two games. His groove might be back.

Still, I think my favorite part of tonight's Brewers-Cards game was when Molina was ejected, and responded by taking off all of his catcher's gear and leaving it at the feet of the umpire. A short time later La Russa was tossed, too.