• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T.Z. Sÿnn

Is that pronounced "SWINE"?

I love random ümlats!

Is that pronounced "SWINE"?

I love random ümlats!

I couldn't figure that one out, that makes sense. I know they are just a bunch of young guys and everything but even when I was 12 I would have known calling yourself "Nikki Steel" or "Roxii Camaro" was pretty damn stupid, even back in the 80's. These guys are current!

Glenn Danzig said that?

BO: No, Glenn wouldn't come and see us. No way. He's too busy thumbing through Archie comic books at his house [laughs]. He got all hacked off because we stole a T shirt design that he stole.

:lol

Nice job, I enjoyed that.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I loved Judas back in the day. Probably the loudest concert I have ever been to see. Couldn't hear very well out of my left ear for several days. It's those Halford screams that did it. Sad wings was probably my fave although I liked everything up through about Screaming for Vengeance. I listened to the Nostradomus album and was not impressed at all. Seemed kind of embarrassing lyrically and musically. Way over the top dramatic.

Loved British steel but probably the one I listened to the least for some reason. Now that I think about it, Unleashed in the East was up there as one of my faves. Wore that one out. I thought their cover of Green Manalishi was the greatest thing ever when I was 14.

Loved British steel but probably the one I listened to the least for some reason. Now that I think about it, Unleashed in the East was up there as one of my faves. Wore that one out. I thought their cover of Green Manalishi was the greatest thing ever when I was 14.

I was a big fan of Unleashed in the East when I was a kid, too. Sin after Sin is a good one. Wasn't a big fan of British Steel or anything thereafter.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Alice in Chains bassist dies:

starr.jpg

Mike Starr RIP

I guess the Dr. Drew rehab didn't take.

I try not to watch the rehab show but usually fail. He seemed pretty messed up on the show. Wasn't a big Alice and Chains fan, so I never heard of him before the show. Addiction sure is a suck ass thing.

I wonder how people who go through the rehab show, succeed in recovery?

Motorhead + Clutch last week

This would be my second time seeing the band, and I thought the 1st time was a bit better, but still one can't argue the greatness of Motörhead, can they? Though, i could go for a bit different set list...seemed like a lot of the same stuff they played last tour. and Clutch was definitely a half-trick pony...i swear every guitar solo was the exact same thing.

here's a teaser, and more shots of the band can be seen here:

http://www.prefixmag.com/photos/motorhead-clutch-house-of-blues-boston-pics/

p41251448-4.jpg  

Motorhead + Clutch last week

This would be my second time seeing the band, and I thought the 1st time was a bit better, but still one can't argue the greatness of Motörhead, can they? Though, i could go for a bit different set list...seemed like a lot of the same stuff they played last tour. and Clutch was definitely a half-trick pony...i swear every guitar solo was the exact same thing.

here's a teaser, and more shots of the band can be seen here:

http://www.prefixmag.com/photos/motorhead-clutch-house-of-blues-boston-pics/

p41251448-4.jpg  

Damn.

Lemmy looks good. You know, for Lemmy.

He looks the same as he did 30 years ago.

And, as always, a great shot. I think you may be the next Jim Marshall.