Yes. Those Mets ones were awful.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willie Randolph shit-canned:

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i9wZofy...pTpx7AD91BMEU00

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/25199779/

Probably (half-kidding) immediately after last night's Baseball Tonight. I rarely watch that anymore but they tore into ownership, Minaya, et al.

Randolph doesn't deserve the shit-storm that's rained down upon him with the Mets, anyway. That club has issues and Randolph's not the main problem.

WTF, they send Willie out to LA, and fire him in the middle of the night, how bush is that.

Rumor is they didnt want to fire him on father's day. Unbelievable.

The Mets: redefining Bush League for all of us!!

Guest Jules
i just learned while watching the marlins game that luis gonzalez hit over 50 home runs one year. holy steroids!

What do you mean?

gonzalez-ap.jpg

nice that the Mets finally made up their minds.

WTF, they send Willie out to LA, and fire him in the middle of the night, how bush is that.

Willie will be fine, and collect his money while sitting by a pool I hope, but this is really

sports at its worst.

bjorn is a happy camper today

I have maintained Willie should have been fired since last October, but this was handled in a deeply shameful and amateurish fashion, so I am not that happy of a camper. At least the suspense is over, and everyone can move on with their lives now.

I don't think anyone can really predict, but I would hazard a guess that they will finish about three or so games over or under .500.

I'm going to guess unless they made a trade to actually improve the team on the field (and not in their hearts or minds, or whatever firing Willie does), they'll continue to be not very good.