The "I so don't care about the Olympics" thread

Wake me when they're over, OK? :dead

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seriously watched the Olympics ever since those damn Reds stole the basketball gold from us in '72. I can remember that very clearly.

We do have a girl here from our little podunk village in the Games this year. And, as I'm sure you know Dan, it's the greatest thing to happen to Elwood since Wendell Fucking Willikie. :lol

Let me know if Taylor Phinney medals, ok? The problem with the olympics is that if you're

looking for something specific and it ain't gymnastics you have to wade through a sea

of stuff to see it. They like giving time ranges for things like cycling that are so unwieldy

it doesn't seem to even make sense to try and record the stuff.

Let me know if Taylor Phinney medals, ok? The problem with the olympics is that if you're

looking for something specific and it ain't gymnastics you have to wade through a sea

of stuff to see it. They like giving time ranges for things like cycling that are so unwieldy

it doesn't seem to even make sense to try and record the stuff.

Don't know if this helps, but...

track cycling schedule

Maybe some of that stuff will be broadcast live?

Don't know if this helps, but...

track cycling schedule

Maybe some of that stuff will be broadcast live?

thanks. I don't think much of it will be live. since that Phinney kid is a phenom and a serious

medal hope I suppose they may show that live.

do you remember the year they had the whole olympics on a million different cable channels? that was pretty good as they showed

the road race in its entirety.

I'm a big fan of the Olympics. I can do without some of the side stories but the competition is great to watch. It's also one thing that you can watch with the family without being overly concerned with content. I'm looking forward to the swimming in particular.

summer olympics bore me to tears. winter olympics have me riveted. i have no idea why. it's not like i'm attached to snow and ice or anything.

1 word: Luge

:lol yah, that must be it.