The end is near!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have been there. I bet right about this time I was eating a piece of toast over the sink and looking out the window. Shit!

Hope the toast was worth it Mr. Colorado! :ermm

I used to live in Lousiville back when food and paying the bills wasn't that important to me. Man, I miss Colorado. Think of me next time you eat @ Wahoos!

John McCain would never hire a lawyer. Elitist snobs, all of them. He's getting Huck and Chuck to monitor election results for him.

Hound and Manson?

I've heard McCain is mounting his own polling ethics committee. In each of his 13 houses a plumber named Joe will be stationed with a database on a supercomputer. There is:

Joe Calipelli- New Hampshire

Joe Blow- Western PA

Joe "Lame Duck" Koffman- Indiana

Joe "Double Wide" Lake- WY

Joe "Six Pack" Montgomery- NV Corrections Facility

The remaining eight Joes have yet to be picked. Hopefuls are still having a 'mini-primary' which includes Rotor-Rooter, and Cruller consumption. The swimsuit contest is on hold for weather issues.

Either that or he knows something we don't. I see three scenarios:

1 - He cheats.

2 - October surprise.

3 - Obama wins.

#3 it is, although Al Qaeda, who supports McCain, could be there with a #2. I think there is too big a lead by Obama to get a #1.

LouieB

#3 it is, although Al Qaeda, who supports McCain, could be there with a #2. I think there is too big a lead by Obama to get a #1.

LouieB

So did Al Jazeera officially endorse McCain?

I must have missed the announcement.

So did Al Jazeera officially endorse McCain?

I must have missed the announcement.

No, but there was some news report that said that some sort of attack against the US would be nice because it would ensure a McCain presidency.

Was that before or after Biden talked about the test Obama would face in the next year?

Talking about Al Qaeda supporting McCain is about as weak as calling Obama a closet Muslim trying to subvert the American way.

Was that before or after Biden talked about the test Obama would face in the next year?

Talking about Al Qaeda supporting McCain is about as weak as calling Obama a closet Muslim trying to subvert the American way.

I don't remember when it was said in regards to what Biden said, but the article was posted in one of these threads.

Here's a link to the Washington Post article.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...477.html?sub=AR

From an article posted at: http://www.northstarwriters.com/ct123.htm

According to Associated Press, a web site frequented by Al Qaeda partisans is already buzzing about a pre-election terror attack as a way to usher in a John McCain presidency. Translated by SITE Intelligence Corp. in Bethesda, Md., postings to al Hesbah state that McCain is a better choice