Honestly, when the new seasons of Lost start each year, I almost have a "here we go again" type of attitude. What I mean, is that I am completely powerless to how wrapped up in this show I get. Never before have I like a show so much.

Couldn't agree more.We are a solid crew at work around this show and always do a special antherium and orchid display in honor of the show(To Do:1. Lost Display :lol ) We are plant geeks what can I say :pirate

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit, the possibilities for this skewed island time are limitless. Seems like if anyone will know who Locke is Richard will.

Yeah it was, but it was sort of funny. Looks as if Desmond may be the pivotal character of the season. A pretty strong premiere I thought. Looks like we're in for another wild ride.

I've got one thing to say...HOLY CRAP.

"Libby says hi".

Holy Crap.

Sayeed...damn.

Damn, THAT was a lot to take in. I wish I had tivo or dvr or something... I'll have to re-watch it on the abc website.

Looks as if Desmond may be the pivotal character of the season.

Gods, I hope so. Des has been my favorite character pretty much since he showed up.

As Daniel explained the time travel thing it reminded me of Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five. Where it's main character becomes "unstuck in time" and travels to different points in his life. Interestingly he is put in an alien zoo by the Tralfamadore who can see into the fourth deminsion and have seen every instant of their lives and believe they cannot shoose to change their fate. Sounds awfully close to the premise of this season.

It is interesting that Richard and his group did not become "unstuck in time" like the Losties. Is this because they are orginal inhabitants? Why are they special.

Also if it is the Losties moving through time and not the island, why did the island disappear?

Also, just because Locke is dead back in the real world, will he be alive in some warped space/time once back on the island?

I've got one thing to say...HOLY CRAP.

"Libby says hi".

Holy Crap.

Sayeed...damn.

OMG I loved the recap with the writer and director too. There is so much to take in and I gotta say that they packed a lot into 2 hours. I am so glad its gonna be a full season of shows...its gonna be amazing to ponder the time travel/4th dimension stuff. Something I feel like I do in certain places on the planet anyway....

Are they going back so they can reverse time and everyone will be alive again? So many big questions about what they "owe to the island or vice versa. Who are the two lawyers working for? As usual still a lot of questions unsolved.

ALthough last night's episode seemed to hint that Locke really does die, I still think they may have faked his death with the spider that made everyone think Paulo and Nikki were dead. It's possible they just simply dropped their storyline completely when people bitched, but the spider would give their existence SOME meaning.

Also did anyone else notice that Lindleoff said about Sun "she believes Jin is dead" (paraphrased)? Hmmm...

Guest Gym Teacher Man
Also did anyone else notice that Lindleoff said about Sun "she believes Jin is dead" (paraphrased)? Hmmm...

i totally caught that too. i bet it turns out to be nothing, but it was strange.