And something's that not come up yet, who do we think hired the lawyers that went to Kate's house? I'm wavering between Ben wanting to assure Kate's return

This was my first thought, but then I questioned whether that is the obvious answer and is therefore wrong. Basically every time I made a prediction last week I was immediately proven wrong, so I'm not even going to try and figure this thing out!

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gym Teacher Man
I thought it was from the time travel. Remember what happened to the rats Daniel was experimenting with at Oxford? They couldn't remember how to get through the trail to get the cheese after all the time travel and then they eventually died.

this is what i thought too. and daniel looked at charlotte as though he knows she is going to die when her nose was bleeding but chose not to tell her, for whatever reason, when she questioned his look.

i really have no idea what is going on anymore in this show.

I thought it was from the time travel. Remember what happened to the rats Daniel was experimenting with at Oxford? They couldn't remember how to get through the trail to get the cheese after all the time travel and then they eventually died.

I thought Daniel had just built the maze that morning, the rat had never been through the maze before, but she knew exactly where to go.

And something's that not come up yet, who do we think hired the lawyers that went to Kate's house? I'm wavering between Ben wanting to assure Kate's return to the island and Sun's blaming Kate for Jin's "death". ???

Charlie. He's working on a custody thing. He was quite fond of the little tot. And he's not dead.

Guest Gym Teacher Man
was it all really clear to you before?

fair point. no, it was never clear to me, but in the past, i used to be able to at least come up with some theories about what is going on. now i just watch thoughtlessly because my brain is too small for all of this information.

:lol I wish Charlie wasn't dead. I liked him.

Who knows with all this time traveling! Maybe some characters will come back... like Charlie and Eko!

Oooooh, yes, I hope they bring Charlie back for a few!

It's funny, I have to concentrate so hard to watch the show now that nobody can ask me ANYTHING while watching it. My boyfriend will ask if I want a drink and I'll be like "You know the rules, NO TALKING until a commercial dammit!". THEN I get my juice box.

Oooooh, yes, I hope they bring Charlie back for a few!

It's funny, I have to concentrate so hard to watch the show now that nobody can ask me ANYTHING while watching it. My boyfriend will ask if I want a drink and I'll be like "You know the rules, NO TALKING until a commercial dammit!". THEN I get my juice box.

what ya know, Charlie's back lol I love how

Desmond names his son Charlie

:thumbup

Another quality Desmond episode. So - we get some background on Widmore.

Yeah, Desmond gets all the best episodes. Fine by me - he's gorgeous and I dig Scottish accents... :yes

I'm going to be a bit disappointed, I think, if Ms. Hawking does turn out to be Daniel's mom. I agree with whoever said it was a red herring.

And there are really only a handful of Losties & Friends left on the island after tonight's mines, huh? I wonder where Rose & Bernard ended up...

Guest Gym Teacher Man
Another quality Desmond episode. So - we get some background on Widmore.

I was very happy with the episode. The Widmore stuff was good. Desmond is such a great character.

i hope desmond's son being named charlie is just homage to the fact that charlie died for him (well, claire really) and not actually god damn charlie

Yeah, Desmond gets all the best episodes. Fine by me - he's gorgeous and I dig Scottish accents... :yes

I'm going to be a bit disappointed, I think, if Ms. Hawking does turn out to be Daniel's mom. I agree with whoever said it was a red herring.

And there are really only a handful of Losties & Friends left on the island after tonight's mines, huh? I wonder where Rose & Bernard ended up...

I originally said it was a red herring, and it looks doubtful now. Seems to fit together well, almost too well though, so there is still hope. But what is interesting is that Mrs. Hawkins, first name was given in the "enhanced" version "The Lie" (eps 5x02), as Eloise, and the woman who took Daniel to the bomb is referred to as Elly. So is that woman Daniel's mother, or at the very least, Mrs. Hawking?

Furthermore, if if we go on the assumption that Elly is Mrs. Hawking and Daniel's mother, who is the father? Widmore? Richard? Some random dude? Does it matter. Is Daniel more important to this story then we can imagine?

On Des naming his kid Charlie, you know he could have named it after Penny's Dad, Charles Widmore. But that would unlikely cause Widmore is a giant @ss.

I originally said it was a red herring, and it looks doubtful now. Seems to fit together well, almost too well though, so there is still hope. But what is interesting is that Mrs. Hawkins, first name was given in the "enhanced" version "The Lie" (eps 5x02), as Eloise, and the woman who took Daniel to the bomb is referred to as Elly. So is that woman Daniel's mother, or at the very least, Mrs. Hawking?

Furthermore, if if we go on the assumption that Elly is Mrs. Hawking and Daniel's mother, who is the father? Widmore? Richard? Some random dude? Does it matter. Is Daniel more important to this story then we can imagine?

On Des naming his kid Charlie, you know he could have named it after Penny's Dad, Charles Widmore. But that would unlikely cause Widmore is a giant @ss.

Elsa is the name of the woman who Sayid killed in Germany (?)

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Elsa

So since Richard has now met Locke before he was born, will he remember him when he goes to test young Locke?

...i think the reason he went to test young locke, was actually the result of his conversation w/ old locke on last night's episode.

all this time stuff is a bitch to keep with, but i'll be damned if i'm not still riveted. des is the man.

Guest Gym Teacher Man

and the way daniel was staring at Elly as if he knew her suggested to me that he knew it was his mother. but i could be very wrong. i would guess Widmore would be the father then.

and i also agree that Alpert goes to visit young Locke as a result of their meeting on last nights episode.

and i second the sentiment that this is getting absurdly confusing, but also absurdly entertaining.

this show is such fun.