Spencer Tweedy's blog

I'm not sure it has been posted before or that it's kind of relevant here...anyway :

Probably falls under "not relevant" since he's 1) not in Wilco and 2) a kid.

Boundary issues and all...

How old is he? Writes very well for someone who looks as young as that, so good job school/parents/him.

That said, I think I'll make a point of never going to that blog again - leave it to the kids. Bit creepy otherwise.

I'm sure the blog could be made private if he/the family wants it to be. Danny Miller references it and posts a link on his own blog, which isn't exactly invite-only.

Nice blog, Spencer.

Exactly! The kid wants it to be public.. It's not creepy at all. It is a good blog too by the way. He mentioned how he wanted to fill in for Glen at a Wilco gig, and get a tenth of his salary so he could buy himself birthday presents. :lol

He did actually get to play "The Late Greats" at the Garden with Wilco. I'm sure that was very cool for him.

My daughter squealed like a little girl when I sent this link to her. Oh, wait...

Then she read with mouth agape of Spencer playing with Wilco at MSG. She's a percussionist too.

Sarah: He has an amazing vocabulary!

M. (hris: I think he reads a lot.

Sarah: Plus his dad is like this poet guy.

Very nice blog. Spencer is quite the erudite and well written young man.

hehe...I love this kid! Not to mention, I have college graduates working for me who don't write half as well as he does.

I was just about to quote that line. Not only is Spencer funnier than most of the people in my MFA writing program, he's also incredibly tech savy. Thanks for the link.

--Mike