Does anyone honestly listen to A.M.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic - Why does Owl and Bear crash my browser every time I try to visit, let alone download??

Might depend on how updated your browser is. At home I have no problem, but at work, I can't get to it and it freezes my whole computer. Don't know why.

Guest Gym Teacher Man
Might depend on how updated your browser is. At home I have no problem, but at work, I can't get to it and it freezes my whole computer. Don't know why.

exact same thing for me.

Guest Hollinger.
What if it was re-recorded with the current line up? Some different arrangements? How different do you think it would sound? Harder? More layered? More cowbell? haha!

I have a mix I have messed around with from the residency shows. It's pretty badass.

Guest Hollinger.
care to share? (hey, that rhymes!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?yienyyuwl5j

There you go -- shouldn't be any problems with posting that here... it's all stuff taken from the Residency shows, it was the best version of each song from AM, IMO. If you're really anal about sound quality, I apologize in advance, I converted them from flac to 192kbps mp3s.

I've listened to it 3 times for every once I've listened to SBS since it came out. But that's true for every other album as well, except 5 x to 1 BT to SBS.

There's only one song on A.M. that I don't enjoy and I'm not sure of the title, I just know it when I hear it and skip it. It's a kind of boring rocker.

I listened to the album today and don't know what song I was talking about. They're all pretty good.

I've listened to it 3 times for every once I've listened to SBS since it came out. But that's true for every other album as well, except 5 x to 1 BT to SBS.

now there is some math I can get behind.

I have no clue what you are talking about, but it looks right? :stunned

I'm probably 180 degrees the opposite way WRT AM-SBS. They're two different albums altogether. You can be in the mood for one but not the other and vice versa. My BT:SBS ratio is about pi:1

I Love A.M. even though I don't listen as much as I used to. Every time I put it in I fall in Love with it all over. Too many good memories tied to A.M. for me not to foundly remember it. I don't like the songs live much anymore, just heard them 1 too many times.