• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the middle of season three. During a scene at Councilman C's house , Hoodoo Voodoo is playing in the background!! My apologies if this has already been mentioned.

friggin GREAT television, and yes, it is my new (latest) obesession!

There's some other great musical references that I only found out after watching the show - Like a GBV poster in Nick's basement room and DropKick Murphys music all over the place.

The knee-jerk routine my wife and I followed as each episode faded to credits was just saying "Fuuuuuuuuuuck..." at the same time, staring at the screen.

Did you see the scene where Bunk and McNulty were scoping out a kitchen after a shooting and deciding how it went down and the only word uttered between them was varying degrees of "fuck"? Outstanding television.

Did you see the scene where Bunk and McNulty were scoping out a kitchen after a shooting and deciding how it went down and the only word uttered between them was varying degrees of "fuck"? Outstanding television.

I rewatched the episode with this scene in it the other day and had forgotten about it. I laughed so hard, what a great scene and of course their police work is damn good as well

I know its a cliche, but I really think it's the greatest scene in television history.

It's not bad, but nothing tops

where the Doctor decides not to destroy the Daleks before they are created.
likewise. Sometimes we said "Damn.." though.

Me I say...

Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiitttttt

I only got into it a month or so ago (Netflix), but it is awesome. It took me probably a week to get through the first season and I think I had to watch every episode twice. I'm mid-season 2 now (been distracted lately by 30 Rock).

So far, my favorite character battle is between Omar and Bubbles.

I love Bubs but it breaks my heart to see him doped out of his mind all the time.

I'm halfway through Season II. Completely different from Season I. Its awesome where they take that show. Great writing, acting, and filming. I've seen the last two seasons so I'm watching in reverse - an interesting way to

Just watched 30 Rock from this past Thursday. Has got to be one of the smartest written shows on tv. "Tracey Jr. ... George Forman..." Donagy is the whole show!

Happy Saturday all!

Freaking Netflix. I got about 2 minutes into episode 4 of season 5 and it froze up. Won't let me play it. I swear %80 of the disks I get from them are screwed up. Now I have to wait until next weekend to get my Wire fix.