A bit embarrasing? REJECTED!!

Hell, we don't need a Peavy when we have a Colon!

There is a great joke in there somewhere. :dancing

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could this Ramon Martinez (substitute at SS for the Mets) be any bigger of a shitbomb? Man. He better not show his face in New York.

Bobby Valentine is to Japan what Jerry Lewis was to France.

Bobby V

Jun Okazaki, one of the fans visible and vocal in his support of Valentine, said, "He gives us exciting baseball and makes us feel like we all have a chance in life."

Maybe Oprah will give him his own daily Japanese talk show.

the cubs hitting is hard to watch.

at least they are in playoff form already.

yeah it is terrible. I can't understand this team, they should be scoring 6-7 runs a game.

Could this Ramon Martinez (substitute at SS for the Mets) be any bigger of a shitbomb? Man. He better not show his face in New York.

Not much choice than to play him really was there? Tatis hasn't played SS in 10 years or more. Still, three on the bounce against the Red Sox would be sweet.

Not much choice than to play him really was there? Tatis hasn't played SS in 10 years or more. Still, three on the bounce against the Red Sox would be sweet.

He had an awesome play last night to end the game, raising his awesome-to-shitbomb average from .000 to .100.

He had an awesome play last night to end the game, raising his awesome-to-shitbomb average from .000 to .100.

Hall Of Fame here we come then!

I totally envy you guys that can watch live baseball. I can only follow it online and that is a bit of a pain in the arse. There is a channel over here that you can add to your satellite subscription but it costs quite a bit and I can't really justify it. Having consideration for other people in the house sucks balls.

Was that Mr. T in the booth for part of last night's Cubs-Pirates game? I only watched the game for a few minutes but there was a guy making sort of random comments and then he actually started talking during a break. It sounded like Mr. T but they never identified him while I was watching.

We should have/could still get a Via Chicago fantasy league together.

Unless there already is one and I'm just left out because I'm fat.

Is it because I'm fat?

Go Tigers!

There already is one and I love your curves. :cheekkiss

Hall Of Fame here we come then!

I totally envy you guys that can watch live baseball. I can only follow it online and that is a bit of a pain in the arse. There is a channel over here that you can add to your satellite subscription but it costs quite a bit and I can't really justify it. Having consideration for other people in the house sucks balls.

Have you checked out MLB.TV online? They upgraded it this year and it is pretty good quality, HD when available. If you're overseas, you'll get every season game and playoffs.

Was that Mr. T in the booth for part of last night's Cubs-Pirates game? I only watched the game for a few minutes but there was a guy making sort of random comments and then he actually started talking during a break. It sounded like Mr. T but they never identified him while I was watching.

It was... I didn't see the game but Mike & Mike were talking about it on espn radio this morning. They replayed his 7th inning stretch rendition of "take me out to the ballgame' as well. Horrific. What the hell is Mr T plugging?

yeah it is terrible. I can't understand this team, they should be scoring 6-7 runs a game.

Lifelong Cubs fan here, and I unfortunately think this is here to stay (bad offense I mean)

D Lee: it is over, just not the same guy.

M Bradley: the longer the slump, the bigger the blow up, will not recover

G Soto: soph slump, he'll be back next year (i hope)

Sori: hot and cold hot and cold no better no worse

Fukodome: Sad when he is your most consistent hitter

Font, Theriot, Miles, Freel, Scales: about 3 too many utility players

Aramis: Not back soon enough

Padres! 10 in a row!

Let's hope Peavy stays, but I know he will be gone soon. :ohwell

It was... I didn't see the game but Mike & Mike were talking about it on espn radio this morning. They replayed his 7th inning stretch rendition of "take me out to the ballgame' as well. Horrific. What the hell is Mr T plugging?

I don't know man, but I've been seeing/hearing him everywhere lately it seems.

Maybe an A-Team movie is in the works!

Here it is the piece they did during Sports Center.

. Unfortunately I cannot find the interview with Mr. T and Len and Bob in the booth. Because he is fing insane and the interview went on forever.

Apparently he is plugging the fact that he beat cancer or something.

The AL East is shaping up nicely.

I gotta tell ya, I'm pretty happy with the central. At least right now. Its easy to like your division when everyone else looks like a little league team.

Well, I have been wrong about a lot of things in my life, including the impact Gary Sheffield would have on the Mets.