• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm telling you guys, my perception of all of you is directly related to your avatar.

How does this work?

mooninite.jpg

OMG!!! Someone else thought that TOO!!!...lol

Left is my 10 1/2 yr old, right is my 13 yr old and I am on my profile page :)

It's pretty cool that the 10 1/2 year old already has a Wilco hand-me-down shirt lined up.

EDIT: And now I know how to make an avatar.

It's pretty cool that the 10 1/2 year old already has a Wilco hand-me-down shirt lined up.

EDIT: And now I know how to make an avatar.

Oh yea! They're BIG fans! 'Walken' is their favorite tune, tho they have yet to hear the new album! They come out of school all the time telling me which lyrics were stuck in their head THIS time...lol

This is them using their air-band qualities, mostly the 10 1/2 yr old (it's dark and not much action, but we love it!). Ummm, yea...so I was going to share my video of them and yea, youtube took it down! I wonder why. The girls are going to be :realmad when they found out! I'm NOT telling them.

Bummer...

And what a lovely one it is!

That's a wheelbug, also called an assassin beetle. Sometimes one of these'll be hanging out by my front door when I get home from work. Supposedly if they bite you it hurts for months. They eat a lot of pests, though, so I welcome them.

im Jim Morrison. any ladies wanna go out, pm me. :monkey

Post mortem you?

Oh yea! They're BIG fans! 'Walken' is their favorite tune, tho they have yet to hear the new album! They come out of school all the time telling me which lyrics were stuck in their head THIS time...lol

This is them using their air-band qualities, mostly the 10 1/2 yr old (it's dark and not much action, but we love it!). Ummm, yea...so I was going to share my video of them and yea, youtube took it down! I wonder why. The girls are going to be :realmad when they found out! I'm NOT telling them.

Bummer...

I'd be mad too. What tune were they air-banding to?

Maybe Julie Newmar as the devil on the Twilight Zone. I think she was one of the most beautiful people ever.

250px-Of_Late_I_Think_of_Cl.jpg

As long as Peel is getting in on it, I'll say the following are hotter than Diana Rigg:

Shirley MacLaine in The Apartment:

apartment100708_450x335.jpg

Patti Boyd in A Hard Day's Night:

i139439904_33716_2.jpg

Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast At Tiffany's:

Annex_-_Hepburn_Audrey_Breakfast-1.jpg

Can I put in for Grace Kelly? Thanks.

grace_kelly_05.jpg

In real life, I'm better looking than Frank Zappa ... but then, that ain't sayin' much, is it?

I have an important message to deliver to all the cute people all over the world. If you're out there and you're cute, maybe you're beautiful? I just want to tell you somethin'

Naturally. That one probably begs for the most comical air band moves of any song in the Wilco catalog.

Indeed! Oh and at the end, the oldest pulled out her REAL guitar for the solo!!! ;)

If you people are going to have a sexy old broad contest, Sophia wants to join (and she's bringing a can of whoop-ass with her)...

sophia_loren167a.jpg

In her day, she was head to toe hotness like no other. Gawd, she gives me the biggest wood.

If you people are going to have a sexy old broad contest, Sophia wants to join (and she's bringing a can of whoop-ass with her)...

sophia_loren167a.jpg

In her day, she was head to toe hotness like no other. Gawd, she gives me the biggest wood.

:dontgetit