I'm also not Sam and Eddie from the highly underrated "Safe Men." Just thought I'd give one of my favorite movies/characters a nod. Plus, their musical stylings are sweet.

That was a good movie.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to say that some of your avatars mess me up. For example I just posted a reply on Pop Todds and his weird guy smoking a pipe makes me think I wouldn't like this guy he seems like a know it all. Or take speed racer's, I assume speed racer is younger female (and maybe that is true) but for some reason I don't think that is true. Or who is it with the picture of the guy with beard and glasses and then he revealed he doesn't have a beard and that picture isn't him. I'm telling you guys, my perception of all of you is directly related to your avatar.

I really don't look like the Geico Caveman. In real life...I have been told I look like Oliver Platt/Mark David Chapman/Nathan Lane/Jon Frakes/Anson Williams...

Did you think I looked like Bruce Springsteen

bruce_and_clarence.jpg

or a crow?

american-crow.jpg

If so...that would be really cool

So do you think I'm a little girl?!?...lol

I thought you were the one on the right, and the one on the left was your daughter.

On a related note, my wife has been bugging me to get glasses for over a year.

Also, I don't know how to make an avatar.

John Smith = Generic and anonymous.

I never noticed that Yoda was getting 'small' in your avatar

I'm slightly better looking in real life. And I don't smoke.

Oh yeah, yours was one of the problem avatar's. See I'm not into dark things, tatoos, metal bands, and your avatar makes me think you are dark and creepy. See this is about me feeling better!

Guest Jules
Think of it this way. Many people don't want a picture of themselves anywhere for their own safety so they pick a picture of who they'd like to be or a cartoon character that's completely different than they reallyare so no one will recognize them. I sure don't want my own picture out there and wind up having some serial killer come after me because he knows what I look like now. :mellow

I'm right behind you.

19.jpg

Oh yeah, yours was one of the problem avatar's. See I'm not into dark things, tatoos, metal bands, and your avatar makes me think you are dark and creepy. See this is about me feeling better!

ha - no, I like to think i'm only slightly creepy. I picked that pic because his appearance is how I feel most mornings (& afternoons & evenings)...

If we happen to bump into each other on the street, chances are pretty good that I will be wearing headphones. And I've got dark rimmed glasses. And Elvis is King, so there's that.

I thought you were the one on the right, and the one on the left was your daughter.

On a related note, my wife has been bugging me to get glasses for over a year.

Also, I don't know how to make an avatar.

OMG!!! Someone else thought that TOO!!!...lol

Left is my 10 1/2 yr old, right is my 13 yr old and I am on my profile page :)

I just wanted to say that some of your avatars mess me up. For example I just posted a reply on Pop Todds and his weird guy smoking a pipe makes me think I wouldn't like this guy he seems like a know it all. Or take speed racer's, I assume speed racer is younger female (and maybe that is true) but for some reason I don't think that is true. Or who is it with the picture of the guy with beard and glasses and then he revealed he doesn't have a beard and that picture isn't him. I'm telling you guys, my perception of all of you is directly related to your avatar.

I like Maneki Neko, have a small collection.

Saw one on the back of Jeff's "nudie" jacket last summer :wub

I look like Tina Fey (so "dressing" as Sarah Palin for Halloween wasn't much effort - only required wearing a blazer & putting my hair up).

Whenever possible my name for email, logins etc is some variation on jmacomber16, and whenever I play fantasy sports I go with "The Illusionists", so GOB is my all around internet avatar.......................but where did the lighter fluid come from?

I wouldn't be too concerned about this whole avatar obsession.

It'll never catch on....

I've , ummm, errr, just left the chatroom.