I just wanted to say that some of your avatars mess me up. For example I just posted a reply on Pop Todds and his weird guy smoking a pipe makes me think I wouldn't like this guy he seems like a know it all. Or take speed racer's, I assume speed racer is younger female (and maybe that is true) but for some reason I don't think that is true. Or who is it with the picture of the guy with beard and glasses and then he revealed he doesn't have a beard and that picture isn't him. I'm telling you guys, my perception of all of you is directly related to your avatar.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to say that some of your avatars mess me up. For example I just posted a reply on Pop Todds and his weird guy smoking a pipe makes me think I wouldn't like this guy he seems like a know it all. Or take speed racer's, I assume speed racer is younger female (and maybe that is true) but for some reason I don't think that is true. Or who is it with the picture of the guy with beard and glasses and then he revealed he doesn't have a beard and that picture isn't him. I'm telling you guys, my perception of all of you is directly related to your avatar.

So do you think I'm a little girl?!?...lol

If you perceive me to be like Dick Latvala then I'm perfectly OK with that. :cheers

Think of it this way. Many people don't want a picture of themselves anywhere for their own safety so they pick a picture of who they'd like to be or a cartoon character that's completely different than they reallyare so no one will recognize them. I sure don't want my own picture out there and wind up having some serial killer come after me because he knows what I look like now. :mellow

Think of it this way. Many people don't want a picture of themselves anywhere for their own safety so they pick a picture of who they'd like to be or a cartoon character that's completely different than they reallyare so no one will recognize them. I sure don't want my own picture out there and wind up having some serial killer come after me because he knows what I look like now. :mellow

The guy in my avatar is a serial killer.

I don't think many people care if a pic of them is out there or not. Otherwise FB, MySpace, and Flickr wouldn't be as popular.

You know who needs an avatar? Panther. In fact, it would be great if we could come up with one for Panther. Suggestions?

I really am Edward Rooney, principle of Shermer Highschool, Shermer Illinois. My nickname is Lamrod.

Nine days...

Don't you mean "nine times"?

I really am a borderline retarded orange cat.

Guest Speed Racer
Or take speed racer's, I assume speed racer is younger female (and maybe that is true) but for some reason I don't think that is true.

Sure is true. Not 16, like Ms. Ellen Feiss as pictured, but not old enough to rent a car in all states.