Wilco iPhone App

The App is Live: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...678801&mt=8

Not sure if this has been discussed in detail but I couldn't find anything in my initial search.

I was looking around the new site and found something about an iPhone App in the info section. I did a search through the App Store but nothing came up. After doing a google search I found this:

http://impost.roundarch.com/tag/wilco/

Working with Wilco - The Labs team has been doing a lot of mobile development, focusing primarily on the Apple iPhone and Google Android operating systems, but keeping our eye on the ever-changing future (can you say Palm Pre?). Because most of the large scale Web projects that we engage on with clients have some sort of mobile component, Roundarch has invested a lot of time and energy in the development of what we are referring to as the “Mobile Web Enabler Proxy”. This server-side framework contains a Request Translator and Content Transformation layer, and is designed to provide a standards-based mechanism for the delivery of content to the cornucopia of mobile devices in the marketplace. I will be sure to go into more details about how this all works in future posts, but for now, we are excited to be working with the band Wilco to test things out. We are in the final stages of the development of a Wilco mobile application that will be targeted towards iPhone users and heavily promoted by the folks at Apple. - www.wilcoworld.net

wilcoapp.jpg

Anyone have any more information?

Guest Speed Racer
So, which song from the new album will be featured in the upcoming Apple commercial?

Apple will love you, baby.

edit: OR, the last verse of Bull Black Nova, over which the hand/iPhone are showing as all the neato tricks the app can do; the song segues into a splice of Jeff going, "this can't be undone, this can't be undone," over the last guitar freak-out, then SILENCE! Black screen! White words appear from the background, "Apple + Wilco."

So, which song from the new album will be featured in the upcoming Apple commercial?

I'm telling you, You and I is an iPod commercial waiting to happen. Attach Feist to something and it sells like hot cakes.

"You Never Know" has IT or cellular commercial written all over it.

True, and I think I can see a car commercial or two in there, too. ;)

(I'm not making fun of the SBS VW commercials)

Hey I like it. Now my SO will have another member of the household to accuse when her iPhone goes AWOL.

Thanks for sharing.