Chicago Show Announcement On Monday

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had floor seats, then the site stopped working for me, so I had to go back to the start of the process and there were no GA seats available anymore. Luckily, after 8 minutes of trying for them I was able to grab a ticket back up.

Ticketmaster fucked me out of 2 reserved seats. Fuckers.

Same thing happened to my girlfriend...we both tried going through the Ticketmaster presale. Both got "DANCE" tickets at 11:57, but then her order got screwed up by something inexplicable.

Fortunately, mine did not.

She got back on and tried again 5 minutes later and all they had available was mezzanine.

Anybody score GA from the Wilcoworld ticketmaster pre-sale?

For that matter, has anyone seen 4 pre-sales for one show? I'd hate to see what is left on Saturday.

I originally went for 4 tix, but went back and searched for just 2 and was able to get 2 floor at 12:09.

Once again shut out!! While someone gets them just to sell arrggh! Wish someone could find a way to actually get the tickets to the fans instead of the scalpers!! How about a quiz before you can order?

Wish I had a lot of answers... or maybe just tickets!!! :(

Guest Jules

Once again shut out!! While someone gets them just to sell arrggh! Wish someone could find a way to actually get the tickets to the fans instead of the scalpers!! How about a quiz before you can order?

Wish I had a lot of answers... or maybe just tickets!!! :(

keep trying, they're still there

I bought two balcony seats (Sect 216 row D) for some reason. They're probably not bad seats.

The Pavillion is situated where there really won't be really bad seats. Actually the balcony from the sides might be a goog vantage point for the stage. I have only been to bball games there, but it isn't that big.

Wonder if they will sell beer seeing that they don't for UIC games. I would be suprised if this was the case.

Guest Jules

Wonder if they will sell beer seeing that they don't for UIC games. I would be suprised if this was the case.

I've had beer there for previous concerts.

I think.

The Pavillion is situated where there really won't be really bad seats. Actually the balcony from the sides might be a goog vantage point for the stage. I have only been to bball games there, but it isn't that big.

Said in one of the announcements posted earlier that it would be served. Anyone know what the DANCE section is? Sounds like fun! Haha