• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Runaway Jim

My girlfriend and I are planning to rewatch from the beginning over the next couple of months in anticipation for the final season.

We're talking about getting a notebook and writing down every question we have after each episode and tracking them to see if they get answered.

This is me thinking about season 6 :dancing

We're talking about getting a notebook and writing down every question we have after each episode and tracking them to see if they get answered.

This is a pretty cool idea. Not only every question you might have, but every question that is presented -- like (big ones for me)Why have so many Losties "bumped into" each other throughout life? The Numbers?

My girlfriend and I are planning to rewatch from the beginning over the next couple of months in anticipation for the final season.

They don't get answered, they just get confused.

• 3 weeks later...

Charlie?!

Eko?!?!

FARADAY?!?!

ARE ALL MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS COMING BACK?! :blink

I hope so!!! :dancing

I have a feeling the ending this is gonna be very cool.

Libby or Penny?

Libby...Penny's never been to the island in the company of the Losties.

• 1 month later...
Guest Runaway Jim

We're only halfway through Season 2.

Thinks of note...

1) Michael is hands down the worst character ever. All he did was scream "Walt".

2) Michael did do one good thing, he shot Ana Lucia. She was terrible too, mostly because Michelle Rodriguez is about as bad an actor as there is.

3) Charlie was hilarious. I did not like Charlie the first time around. I think I'm going to be sad come the "Not Penny's Boat" scene.

4) The numbers. God damn, can we please get an answer on what the numbers mean in season 6?

5) Ben is probably my favorite character. I still like Sawyer and Desmond, but man, Ben is the shit.

6) Sayid falling in love with Shannon so quickly was ridiculous.

more to come.

Thinks of note...

1) Michael is hands down the worst character ever. All he did was scream "Walt".

2) Michael did do one good thing, he shot Ana Lucia. She was terrible too, mostly because Michelle Rodriguez is about as bad an actor as there is.

3) Charlie was hilarious. I did not like Charlie the first time around. I think I'm going to be sad come the "Not Penny's Boat" scene.

4) The numbers. God damn, can we please get an answer on what the numbers mean in season 6?

5) Ben is probably my favorite character. I still like Sawyer and Desmond, but man, Ben is the shit.

6) Sayid falling in love with Shannon so quickly was ridiculous.

more to come.

I never watched the show, but recently began watching them all in order (online is great!). I am up to the last episode of Season 4. Let me offer this one humble observation about the show:

It was fantastic from the discovery of the Hatch to the Implosion of the Hatch - everything since is kinda "meh". It got a little too convoluted with the Others, The Freighter, Widmore, etc.

(IMHO YMMV of course)

Guest Runaway Jim

I never watched the show, but recently began watching them all in order (online is great!). I am up to the last episode of Season 4. Let me offer this one humble observation about the show:

It was fantastic from the discovery of the Hatch to the Implosion of the Hatch - everything since is kinda "meh". It got a little too convoluted with the Others, The Freighter, Widmore, etc.

(IMHO YMMV of course)

I share your humble opinion, although I'd say it was fantastic from the pilot episode through the implosion of the hatch. Seasons 1 & 2 were amazing. After that, it's been "meh" for me as well. But I think Season 6 is going to be a redeemer.

Thinks of note...

more to come.

Just wait until you see the Paulo and Nikki episode. Then tell me how you feel about Michael.

Dudes this is quickly approaching.

This leaves just one question... which character is most deserving of their own spinoff?! I vote for Sayid. It could be a sitcom!

• 1 month later...

ABC Sets Lost Premiere Date

First the island moved; now Lost is moving to a new night. The sixth and final season of the ABC series is scheduled for a two-hour premiere Tuesday, Feb. 2, at 9/8c, TVGuide.com has confirmed.

Watch full episodes of Lost in our Online Video Guide

Last season, the Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse-produced drama held the Wednesday night slot; during Season 4, it ran on Thursday nights.

ABC also announced the regular cast members for Season 6, including Naveen Andrews, Nestor Carbonell, Emile de Ravin, Michael Emerson, Jeff Fahey, Matthew Fox, Jorge Garcia, Josh Holloway, Daniel Dae Kim, Yunjin Kim, Ken Leung, Evangeline Lilly, Terry O'Quinn and Zuleikha Robinson.

V star Elizabeth Mitchell is missing from the list, but she has been flying to Hawaii often to shoot guest stints for the show.

Meantime, check out the final webisode of Mysteries of the Universe: The Dharma Initiative, which attempts to uncover what's going on with the secret organization. This episode discusses the mysterious island that just may be the real location of the Dharma Initiative.

Yes, I saw this and got all excited. But not too excited, since we're approaching the final season premiere.

One episode coming up is titled Ab Aeterno.

Here's a brief list of who's been added to the growing roster of characters. (from DarkUFO the best Lost site)

"Hiroyuki Sanada, a popular Japanese actor who worked with Matthew Fox in Speed Racer, has been cast as a character named Dogen. (New Lost Philosopher Reference Alert! Dogen Zenji was a fabled Zen Buddhist teacher.)

John Hawkes (Deadwood) has been cast as Lennon, whose name has me humming ''Imagine'' while painfully recalling that time in high school when I took a test about Russian history and I got docked one full grade for consistently misspelling ''Lenin'' as ''Lennon.'' Damn the corrupting mind virus that is the Beatles!

Other familiar faces/names scheduled to appear this season: Sheila Kelley (L.A. Law, Sisters)

and William Atherton, the always-entertaining character actor who specializes in playing... well, a--holes."

My own commentary: I really think Atherton, best known as the Ghostbusters dude "Yes it's true. This man has no dick.", will be playing Alvar Hanso. He looks similar to the guy that played Hanso in the Lost viral videos from Season 1 or 2.

I've been rewatching the series with a few friends who have never seen it before. Everytime I notice something that ties in to a later episode, it's a struggle to bite my tongue. I really like some of the parallels that I've been picking up on on my 4th? 5th? time through. For instance, in the pilot, pt. 2, the group of survivors who hear the French woman's signal agree that they'll have to lie to protect the others just like Jack et al in season 4.

I love this show.

Dudes this is quickly approaching.

This leaves just one question... which character is most deserving of their own spinoff?! I vote for Sayid. It could be a sitcom!

Sayid and Hurley in a modern remake of the Odd Couple.