• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i left after the 3rd song. they seemed fine, just wanted to get home and get to bed at a reasonable hour since i got home from the Pelican show at around 1:40.

Back to back shows is always tough..I assume you were just seeing FF for the photos...well I guess then I'll let you know how the rest of the show was ;)

Double Header tomorrow!: 

Lucius @ 11AM XRT free show (I have extra tickets. PM me if interested) 

Lucius/ Blisters/ Alpineglow @ Lincoln Hall @ 9PM

I am also going to the Lucius/Blisters/Alpenglow show tomorrow at LH.  Saturday: Jason Isbell at the new Concord Music Hall!  Rockin' weekend.

Nice. They sounded great in Denver last month. Worcester is a dump, though,

I hate the Worcester Centrum/DCU Center.  The worst place I go to.  But, they didn't ask me when they booked the tour, so off I go.  That being said, I've had many memorable Phish shows in that dump. Given that by all accounts they've been on fire all 2012 and 2013, I am very psyched.

I hate the Worcester Centrum/DCU Center.  The worst place I go to.  But, they didn't ask me when they booked the tour, so off I go.  That being said, I've had many memorable Phish shows in that dump. Given that by all accounts they've been on fire all 2012 and 2013, I am very psyched.

Seen the GD there a few times. Remember open fires by the RR tracks.

Phish: The fist-time-played "Easy to Slip" was tight as hell at Dick's. Not sure if they've done it again....

Seen the GD there a few times. Remember open fires by the RR tracks.

Phish: The fist-time-played "Easy to Slip" was tight as hell at Dick's. Not sure if they've done it again....

I was off the GD bus the years they played there, I wasn't seeing them from '81-87, so I know I missed some Centrum shows.  Saw Jerry there a few times, I want to say '87 and maybe '91 after the fall GD tour?  Anyhow, I always hate that building.