Jeff Tweedy talks about New Album to Spin

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There?

yep. around here you have to wait 20 minutes sometimes for a post. it used to be constant. there's a lot more posting over there than there is here, regardless of the amount of members.

Guest Speed Racer

and a hotbed of excitement, too.

Equating quantity with quality of life is wholly erroneous, unless the best copulation you ever enjoyed involved 227 active genitals at one time.

You can all consider yourselves "reported" for the use of foul language and general lack of civility.

Honestly.

I wouldn't mind stopping by "the other board" from time to time, but last time I tried to log-in (probably a year ago) it said my account was locked and to contact the administrator... No contact info for the administrator anywhere to be found.. Shenanigans...

I wouldn't mind stopping by "the other board" from time to time, but last time I tried to log-in (probably a year ago) it said my account was locked and to contact the administrator... No contact info for the administrator anywhere to be found.. Shenanigans...

My experience exactly.

Meanwhile it is perfectly okay to discuss all manner of sexual activity here (mostly imagined I guess), but not okay to reminince about how things were a few years back. Interesting. It is almost as if there is no moderating going on at all. All I did was verbalize how fun it was when my daughter was on here and I get accused of looking for attention. (Aren't we all??) Some folks will go to any lengths for attention I guess.

LouieB

Guest Speed Racer

All I did was verbalize how fun it was when my daughter was on here and I get accused of looking for attention. (Aren't we all??) Some folks will go to any lengths for attention I guess.

Your third "non-response" to me? :lol

I didn't accuse you of looking for attention by posting about your daughter, I accused you of looking for attention for twice responding that you would not respond to my posts. You responded by responding to my response to your response about not responding.

What did you perform an image search for to get that photo? :lol "self-righteous bitch hands of justice"?

This is actually the first image that comes up with that google search above.....

nancy_grace-web.jpg

LOL

And there's a pic of Robert Stack too. :brow

We can laugh about VC and how it's been over the years, but lest we forget that there's people out there without jobs.

Like take a look at John C. Reilly: John+C+Reilly+The+Extra+Man.jpg

He's currently homeless and he somehow has a notepad. I don't know for what though. Maybe he's a meter maid in Chicago and can't afford a nice place.

Just trying to put things into perspective.