Jeff Tweedy talks about New Album to Spin

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh goody. They're ba-a-a-a-ck. :rolleyes

JUST KIDDING!

But really, with Solid Sound less than a week away, WTF are we doing in this thread? As they say on radio call-in shows, "and I'll take my response off the air."

Oh goody. They're ba-a-a-a-ck. :rolleyes

JUST KIDDING!

But really, with Solid Sound less than a week away, WTF are we doing in this thread? As they say on radio call-in shows, "and I'll take my response off the air."

It really reminds me of my 16 year old son bursting into the room, turning down the thermostat, changing the channel on the TV, farting and leaving in a rush.

Guest Jules

It really reminds me of my 16 year old son bursting into the room, turning down the thermostat, changing the channel on the TV, farting and leaving in a rush.

He sounds awesome.

Guest Speed Racer

He sounds awesome.

Like fa-

I probably shouldn't, huh?

Incidentally, one of our family cats used to do that, minus the thermostat and the television.

That Sly Fox dude invited me to the Wind Blew Me Black board during the outage time. I was flattered. I posted there for a few days but for fuck's sake, how many places can you go to? I check my email, Sky Sports News/football and NPR daily and that's it. I check here and jayfarrar.net a couple of times a week because old habits die hard and go to Daytrotter when I get an email from them. The idea of regularly posting, hell, checking, multiple websites daily boggles my mind. Add in Facebook, blogging, etc. Plus, it seems as though many polyposter/bloggers/Facebookers also read often, watch movies regularly and are seriously into frequent music listening plus are pop culture mavens. Sure you can easily write those people off with derisive laughter but on another level, they deserve much respect to be able to do all of that shit while holding down a fulltime job. Those with families too are fucking superhuman.

Also, is Wilco still my favorite band if I am going to be in Maine/New Brunswick/Quebec before, during and after Solid Sound, instead of North Adams?

He sounds awesome.

He is

Like fa-

I probably shouldn't, huh?

Incidentally, one of our family cats used to do that, minus the thermostat and the television.

You made the proper decision here. I can talk about my son all I want. He is the light of my life.

You probably should limit your wit to taking me on.

This is me updating this thread.

Don't think twice...just another day in paradise.

It is my ununderstanding that they do, but only in hard to grasp Legalese and Cockamamie manors 'n such as to confusticate the unwary onlooker. Me I keep a tight grasp on the proceedings of my robes so not to get lost in the mire of vicariant speciation that will surely tear this world asunder. Mate.