New album called "The Whole Love"?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the album title, there are some cool titles of different songs on the album. And remember Art of Almost & Song for Jane Smiley's Boyfriend should be pretty long songs.

I'm guessing that "One Sunday Morning (Song For Jane Smiley's Boyfriend)" is twelve minutes long because of countless unpronounceable Icelandic surnames.

I dig it, but I'd like it more without the colored O's in the text.

This.

Guest Speed Racer

I wonder if their will be a Vinyl Bundle..

That's like wondering if the sun will come up.

I wonder if there will be a bundle that does not include a tote bag.

I wonder if there will be a bundle that does not include a tote bag.

seriously. they had a solid sound tote bag, they will definitely make a new album tote bag. fuck tote bags.

Lol..yeah I don't really need another Tote Bag...Wilco just loves to make these things.

I think. Pre order bundle should come with bonus tracks or a DVD. Dont really need another Wilco Tshirt or Eco bag.

The funny thing is this was my son's first Solid Sound and Wilco show, he wanted to buy his mother and his (she's not my)girlfriend gifts, he came back with two tote bags, I didn't have the heart to tell him they give those away.

Guest Speed Racer

I need some new dishtowels. Maybe they'll throw those in the bundles instead of a tote this year.

Wilco placemats?

Any other household good cut from inexpensive cloth.

Pillowcase?

They have played florida for every tour since ive been a fan (a ghost is born tour, at tampa performing arts center 2005).

2005 - Tampa and orlando I believe (A ghost is born)

2006 - Jacksonville, Sunrise music fest in miami, Tallahassee (kicking Television)

2007 - I don't think they played here

2008 - Jacksonville (Sky Blue Sky)

2010 - Clearwater (WTA)

Have patience, they will be around eventually

I think I may be going on a road trip to the ryman...

New song sounds great, cant wait to put the LP on my turntable. So far wilco has put out 3 really good records, a great live disc, and 5 of my all time favorites, so I am guessing at the very minimum I will greatly enjoy it.