Presale 2011 tour

I'm a newbie to the Ryman. I got Section 1 Row J seats 1 & 2. Will these be ok for viewing?

Here's a shot from Ben Harper at the Ryman taken from section 1, Row K seat 4.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ben%20harper%20ryman%20photobucket/jonhasnoh/Ben%2520Harper%2520at%2520the%2520Ryman/029.jpg

Here Arcade Fire at the Ryman, even further back under the balcony. Looks like probably row M or N.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_W8lIZqBOfdQ/TG1MbXWfbQI/AAAAAAAAAX4/GUnpOIZ97xE/s1600/arcadefire.jpg

Looks good to me.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so Madison 10/5/11 "overture center presale" states - 4 ticket limit per household. Do the two tickets my wife got in the Wednesday "frontgate presale" count against the "overture center presale"? - In other words, am I limited to being able to only get 2 tickets in the presale today?

so Madison 10/5/11 "overture center presale" states - 4 ticket limit per household. Do the two tickets my wife got in the Wednesday "frontgate presale" count against the "overture center presale"? - In other words, am I limited to being able to only get 2 tickets in the presale today?

4 per show per household.

You can buy 4 tickets to every show on the tour if you want.

EDIT...that doesn't answer your question. Nevermind.

Buying more than 2 would for sure have some level of risk. I can't imagine that Overture Center will compare notes with Frontgate. So I think the chances of getting caught "now" are very low. But if all the tickets are Will Call, and you pick up 6 or 8 at the box office, they may very well bust you then.

hmmmm....beginning to think venues use the "presale" to get rid of crappy tickets...

Strategically it makes sense...if someone buys during a presale and see only the back of the house is availble you might think oh crap it is almost sold out..better to get something rather than nothing!

Wow. St Louis sucked - was online for the general sale right at 11 and ALL that came up - even for a single - was back of the balcony. At 11:03 everything was gone.

Didn't realize they'd sell *every ticket*, just about, in the presale yesterday. Which I would have remembered earlier, but I also had to buy tickets for Indy. (remembered at like 4 CST, got online and all there was, was back of the balcony...so figured I'd just try in the gen'l sale...sigh...)

Stinks that they have all these right at the same time. Would it kill them to spread 'em out, so those of us who live close to other cities can buy more than one show?! $%^&!!

Update: Folks are saying there was nothing in the presale yesterday, either. Just not sure what the combination was for this particular show.

Can't complain, I'm going to three others, but I'm a fanatic Nick Lowe fan and wanted to do as many with him on the tour as I could. I'm not ruling out Stubhub but right now they're selling those back balcony tix for $200. Sigh.

In NYC they are...last Manhattan show was June 06 to boot*!

*Not counting opening for Neil Young at MSG

So how about a second show, Central Park is open on Friday (Grace Potter on Saturday), and really, are Wilco gonna take a Friday and Saturday off in the middle of a tour?

So how about a second show, Central Park is open on Friday (Grace Potter on Saturday), and really, are Wilco gonna take a Friday and Saturday off in the middle of a tour?

2nd Central Park show added SEPT 23. Tix onsale Fri 7/22. Stay away from that secondary ticket market. Info: http://t.co/H0JsZaM (from Twitter)

and then I see this:

And then I see this:

Why am I getting HTTP 403 Forbidden when I click on tickets?

Ticketmaster? Have you been refreshing a crazy amount? Or have you been using the "back" button instead of going starting again from the original page? If you mess with the system too much, they will lock you out for 24 hours.

Ticketmaster? Have you been refreshing a crazy amount? Or have you been using the "back" button instead of going starting again from the original page? If you mess with the system too much, they will lock you out for 24 hours.

I tried getting to the ticket page from Wilcos shows page, from Live nation, Ticketmaster and the venue page. Same error message every time.