• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did pretty well this morning:

Toronto Night 1 - 2 seats, row D, dead center

Toronto Night 2 - 3 seats, row H, dead center

Montreal - 2 GA

Damn this will be a fun three days!

when you ever gonna come down this way...or hey,invite some of us up taht way? :hmm

There is a Live Nation presale for today for Ryman. Wilco has all the passwords on their show page. Looks like they don't have a password for Ryman.

Gotta link for the presale site? I can't find it on Live Nation. The passwords are often very easy to crack.

There is a Live Nation presale for today for Ryman. Wilco has all the passwords on their show page. Looks like they don't have a password for Ryman.

I'm not seeing anything about this on the show page.

There is a presale (chicago) for the 930 Club/Merriweather Post Pavillion show on the 25th of September. 10:00 am

Wilco at Merriweather Post Pavillion

I thoroughly enjoyed the Wilco show we saw there a few (2005?) years ago with a few board members.

That Merriweather show you speak of was June 2007...it was great!

Set: A Shot In The Arm, Side With The Seeds, You Are My Face, I Am Trying To Break Your Heart, Kamera, Handshake Drugs, Via Chicago, Shake It Off, War On War, Sky Blue Sky, Impossible Germany, Jesus, Etc., Hate It Here, Walken, I’m The Man Who Loves You, Hummingbird

E1: California Stars, Poor Places, Spiders (Kidsmoke)

E2: Heavy Metal Drummer, The Late Greats, I’m Always In Love, Outtasite (Outta Mind), I’m A Wheel

E3: What Light

Bands always seem to throw down at 9:30 Club and MPP

The Merriweather pre-sale started today at 9.

They had a misprint in their email. You can log on now and grab tickets. PW is chicago. GA floor definitely available.

Merriweather presale...

http://www.ticketfly.com/event/52747/

That must be why I was able to get tickets for the pavillion on the first try. Nice. I was at the 2007 show and it was a hell of an entertaining evening.

dcd

For anyone who is having Club login problems, click forget Password, use the new password it sends! I had the same problem!

I think tbe website is just having issues, because the tickets aren't available yet either.

Could have gotten slightly better seats if I waited for the venue presale for the Atlanta shows. Good to know for next time. That being said, I'm perfectly happy with where I am now. Good times to be had regardless!

Are you guys using this link for the Wang? I just pulled up 17th row but passed:

http://www.broadwayoffers.com/go.aspx?MD=2001&PID=1808&MC=WL2011MP&AID=V

Also.... If there's any word on a Ryman presale, please let me know!

i tried that one too but got some message saying i already had a window/session open?

fubar.

Feel free to contact me if you decide to come. I have lots of friends in the area who interested so I may be able to grab an late extra.

Oh I definitely will. Thank you! I'm really hoping I can go.