Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First night of the tour was fantastic. I was able to watch the last half of the show on a Facebook stream. 28 songs, 2 hours 45 minutes. The band is sounding awesome. Link for a nice review with setli

Dan Zanes is writing a book about Nebraska.  

Posted Images

Gorgeous album. I can’t stop listening. The first track, Hitch Hikin’ is particularly beautiful.

i'm with you. i'm hit & miss on bruce nowadays. this is a home run & awesome that it's out just before he turns 70. gives hope for some other bands who haven't put much music out in past few decades but keep promising it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have now bought this. Brilliant. These days I buy maybe 2 or 3 CDs a year max (and that does not mean that I pirate/stream others etc.).

I would like to publicly thank those who brought it to my attention. Ta.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

For anyone interested you can pre-order the whole upcoming tour for a discount. It's too rich for me but some might enjoy it. If the Seattle show is good like the last one was I'll certainly order that later. I got a cd of the River show I saw & it's real good, still listen to it. Almost 4 hours! Hoping the upcoming tour is as good. We shall see.

https://live.brucespringsteen.net/packages/2,1254/Bruce-Springsteen-The-E-Street-Band-mp3-flac-download-2023-US-Tour-Audio-Pre--Order.html?utm_source=livebruce&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20221215-livebruce-tour-audio-preorder&utm_term=bs-site-audio&utm_content=

Oddly enough - that was the first Bruce album I ever bought. I found it in a junk shop in the early 1990s. It was still sealed when I bought it. It's amazing he carried that tape around in his pocket for a while. And then made the album from that tape. 

• 1 month later...