Wilco songs they dont play that you want them to.

Say You Miss Me

Sunken Treasure

Dreamer In My Dreams

Blood Of The Lamb

Airline To Heaven

One By One

Henry & The H-Bombs

We've Been Had

New Madrid

Hesitating Beauty

When You Wake Up Feeling Old

She's A Jar

Pieholden Suite

In A Future Age

Hotel Arizona

Bob Dylan's Beard

More Like The Moon

Won't Ever Let You Down

Venus Stopped The Train

Should Have Been In Love

Pick Up The Change

Hell, I could do this all day....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunken Treasure

It's interesting to note that three out of the four times I have seen Wilco, they have opened with this tune.

Well recent shows.. I saw them in 97 and I couldn't tell you what they opened with.

It's interesting to note that three out of the four times I have seen Wilco, they have opened with this tune.

Well recent shows.. I saw them in 97 and I couldn't tell you what they opened with.

Ha! I don't think I have seen them perform it since 2002. It has become somewhat rare...except for you!

Monday, with horns!

Any song, with horns!

Re-watched Ashes dvd last night and absolutely love the horn section with Wilco songs. They had a horn section when I saw them in 2006, but I'd love for it to return. I know not that many songs even have a horn part, but when they do it's just so good! Minor fantasy last summer at Solid Sound -- Wilco would come back out on Sunday to play some songs with Levon Helms's horn section. They also could have recruited from Dave Douglas's Brass Ecstasy.

Maybe next summer at SSF 3! Anyhow, doesn't hurt to dream...

Monday, with horns!

Any song, with horns!

The tour with the Total Pros was awesome. They didn't play on all the songs, just the obvious ones and a few inspired additions. At the Jacksonville show in '08 the second song was Blood of the Lamb in a New Orleans-style arrangement with lead clarinet. I still get chills just from remembering it.

Monday, with horns!

Any song, with horns!

Re-watched Ashes dvd last night and absolutely love the horn section with Wilco songs. They had a horn section when I saw them in 2006, but I'd love for it to return. I know not that many songs even have a horn part, but when they do it's just so good! Minor fantasy last summer at Solid Sound -- Wilco would come back out on Sunday to play some songs with Levon Helms's horn section. They also could have recruited from Dave Douglas's Brass Ecstasy.

Maybe next summer at SSF 3! Anyhow, doesn't hurt to dream...

Could not agree more with ya, a good horn section can take things to another level for me. smells like flowers, if you don't know about it and don't have an aversion to them, watch the Black Crowes DVD Into The Fog. All from one night at the Fillmore in SF in 2005. Horn section is fantastic on stuff like Welcome To The Goodtimes and The Night They Drove Ol' Dixie Down. If you are a horn section fan, you will probably appreciate it.

Could not agree more with ya, a good horn section can take things to another level for me. smells like flowers, if you don't know about it and don't have an aversion to them, watch the Black Crowes DVD Into The Fog. All from one night at the Fillmore in SF in 2005. Horn section is fantastic on stuff like Welcome To The Goodtimes and The Night They Drove Ol' Dixie Down. If you are a horn section fan, you will probably appreciate it.

Then there's Little Feat's Waiting for Columbus with the Tower of Power horns. One of the greatest live albums of all time.