Wilco #40 in RS Top 40 stoner albums

I always go with YHF.  Definitely the best for this circumstance for me.

Yep. Maybe Summerteeth a second choice, or Ghost. 

SBS? HELL no, that's crazy.

How stoned? I did not see the rules of engagement. Are we talking "one toke over the line" or drooling from the eyes after a session with Master Cylinder.

I would have thought that Sgt Pepper's would have made the top 40 or at least a Neil Young album? (Everybody Knows This Nowhere?)

I don't think any stoner would be focused enough to be able to make a list that long ...

I'm reaching for an unfair prejudice word for stoners, but I keep laughing them off.  You're being stonerist?  Stonerphobic?  Sober supremacist?

Yep. Maybe Summerteeth a second choice, or Ghost.

SBS? HELL no, that's crazy.

My best guess for SBS's selection is that it keeps a pretty steady mood throughout. Unless you have a pathlogical hatred of Leave Me Like You Found Me, that record is going to pull you out of a relaxed mindset.

I could see some of Summerteeth's moments like Via Chicago being a buzz kill if I was in the wrong crowd/on the wrong stuff. Though ST does come with the advice to Smoke Pot, Smoke Pot, Smoke Pot. This is probably some form of drug confirmation bias, but Ghost sounds more like a painkillers record to me than pot.

I'm thinking way too much about this.