Any Good Weekend Plans?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw three shooting stars in 30 min. Meteor shower my ass.

I saw 4 from 11pm to 2:30am. I like spending time looking at stars but all the hype made my expectations for this pretty high so I was disappointed in the results.

• 3 months later...

Have fun going through those boxes from your youth! I'll bet you'll be surprised by things & events you had forgotten ever happened. I recently got back a letter my 12-yr-old self had written to my dad, and I didn't even recognize my own handwriting. But the afternoon detailed in my letter came rushing back to me, and for those few moments I was 12 again, inside my 12-yr-old's thoughts. Fascinating to remember who I'd been.

Saw Dressy Bessy and The Baseball Project at the Bootleg Theatre in L.A. last night. Both acts were terrific! Mike Mills did a fun wander through the audience at one point. A very loud singalong to "Ted F. Williams" and a set-ending blistering "Amphetamine" were highlights for me.

Nothing special planned for the rest of the weekend, except maybe a barbecue in this gorgeous weather, since smells like flowers has me craving a BBQ now.