Any Good Weekend Plans?

Me, nada. But that's alright, I don't mind a peaceful weekend at home. But daylight saving time has come and Spring has sprung! So how are you spending the weekend? :brow

Those of you with exciting plans, I can live vicariously through you while I try to clear out the kids' old toy sets from under the bed and all through the closets! :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday - cleaning the house.

Sunday - hosting a St. Patrick's feast - bunch of family, friends, and old neighbors. Corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, cheese cake, drink, etc.

Monday - cracking all the windows open to air out the house.

yesterday i saw Mrs Browns Boys live on stage... 2.5hrs!. 2nd row, 10 metres from the stage. what could be better?... oh, at the 2nd encore, a few of rushed to the stage to meet the cast at the edge. i shook Agnes's hand and planted a quick cheeky kiss on Maria's cheek :lol

Husband is at his annual family commitment, with the brothers.  That being The Allman Brothers.  I went to the eye dr then took the kids and friends to a movie.  Home now and thinking I might sit down to some knitting.  I found some huge artichokes at the store so we will feast on those tonight.

Nice to hear that gardening is an option out there in some locales, and here soon, too.. My backyard is thawing out and it was nice to fire up the grill again today for the first time after such a cold Winter, kinda like a victory lap.

We went down to Wimberley (small town in the hill country near Austin) and stayed at a nice house with my brother's family. Went to Jester King and Stanley's, which is a great brewery and pizza place on a beautiful ranch outside Austin. Went to Sea World and my daughter rode her first roller coaster. Great week.

Now I'm stuck back at work.

Hey Donna, I'm in the Portage Park neighborhood of Chicago. The streets have nearly thawed out. Thoughts of a Southern Californian summer sound really good right about now .