Wilco store Roadcase shows

I got the Seattle bundle & both shows are amazing. Night 1 is quite possilbly the best sounding live recording I've ever heard.

I was thinking the same, the audio on this 9/2 recording is amazing. The clarity is perfect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wanted a recording from the Fall "Schmilco" tour and grabbed Seattle 9/2 this morning based on the recs above. After two listens I'd just like to add my $.02 that this is a fantastic recording of a fantastic show. The band sounds great and very confident with the new material. The arrangements are thoughtful and everybody's contributions come through really nicely on this warm sounding recording.

Thanks for the rec!

Wanted a recording from the Fall "Schmilco" tour and grabbed Seattle 9/2 this morning based on the recs above. After two listens I'd just like to add my $.02 that this is a fantastic recording of a fantastic show. The band sounds great and very confident with the new material. The arrangements are thoughtful and everybody's contributions come through really nicely on this warm sounding recording.

Thanks for the rec!

This was my friend's first Wilco show. She said it was the best show she'd ever seen. :)

I noticed it at the show and I'm hearing it again on the recording of Los Angeles night 3, but when did Theologians become a balls out rocker with those dirty guitars and killer Stones-y groove?  I'm loving it!

Went for the LA bundle. Listening to night 3 now. Great stuff, and in my humble opinion Jeff has never sounded better.

Anyone know what the sporadic cheering during Kamera was about? I'm guessing  it has something to do with that changing set background I read about in the reviews...

Just saw this now so I'm a little late in replying.

The cheering actually had to do with the crowd in the orchestra seating pushing back against the overzealous security that wouldn't let people stand for the show. The first couple songs were off Shmilco so most fans were sitting but security started going into the crowd to tell those standing to sit down. But once they got into Kamera everybody was on their feet and started cheering loudly as security folks finally gave up. Jeff commented about it, saying that he was a little  confused about what was going on but liked the energy.

• 5 weeks later...

All three of the LA shows are awesome. I really love the laid back vibe and arrangements. Do you think the more mellow approach was designed to more easily incorporate the new Schmilco tunes? Or am I imagining it. Also do you think we'll get the Filmore shows on roadcase?

So with the sale on I figured it's a good time to get some new roadcase shows. Sounds like LA or Seattle bundles are the best options, but if I only wanted one what would people suggest?

Those Los Angeles shows are just wonderful, though if I had to pick one I'd go for the second show which contains so many highlights including a marvelous version of "Laminated Cat".

Since the sale's on I'm going to finally get around to nabbing the 2014 Winterlude bundle. I remember catching a web stream of the final show and was totally blown away by it.

If anyone's interested in something less than the full LA bundle, I bought the last night of LA as soon as they were available. Really great show. Chose that one of the 3 based on reading the reports for each show in the After the Show section. I haven't heard the others (were reports of "weird" audiences the first 2 nights), but you won't go wrong with this one. 

Also got the 9-2 Seattle show. Another good one. Haven't heard the 9-3 show.

By the way, I noticed they have a new free Roadcase on wilcoworld access. It's the Portland, Maine show from earlier this year.

Listened to this last night - the solid show that I remember. I did forget how hyped up the crowd was for a Wednesday night show. I love general admission shows.