Favorite All-Time Musician

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven Drodz. Heart & soul of the Flaming Lips. My favorite drummer & keyboard player & way up on the list of favorite guitar players. Great singer, too! "Feeling Yourself Disintegrate" has an epic guitar solo on the current tour that keeps getting better & better every time they play it. Totally emotional & perfect. So glad he's ok now....

Steven Drodz. Heart & soul of the Flaming Lips. My favorite drummer & keyboard player & way up on the list of favorite guitar players. Great singer, too! "Feeling Yourself Disintegrate" has an epic guitar solo on the current tour that keeps getting better & better every time they play it. Totally emotional & perfect. So glad he's ok now....

Also added nice flare to jay farrar sebastapol album!

Jonathan Richman

At one time, this was probably true for me, too.

As much as he has annoyed me at different points Paul McCartney (in spite of being obvious) has made way too many wonderful things not to mention.

I with thinking this very same thing. 

Either him, Neil Young, or Jeff Tweedy. I'm too indecisive. 

Nah, It's gotta be Paul McCartney. Everything I love about music sprouted from discovering him.