Wilco on nugs.net subscription

Well, that stinks all around ---- especially if it is coming from management. The band has had a record in the can for while and nothing yet ----- perhaps management should focus on getting their client's actual studio recordings out in a timely manner and less on who tapes a show and the few hundred who actually takes the time to deal with torrents and downloads it. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a bit of bad luck history with the show that they dropped today: Jeff solo in Los Angeles February 2006. I made plans to have a family trip to hit up LA during the first week of February. It wa

Sometimes it pays off to be a night owl. I decided to check Nugs after midnight and was surprised to find that the 2008 Cain’s Ballroom show was added today. I don’t remember which songs from this sho

Looks like they skipped the September release, or did I miss something?

Posted Images

On 9/13/2022 at 3:49 PM, opsopcopolis said:

I'd doubt the site policies will change, but there's definitely a subset of tapers that will be discouraged from going out to tape, so I'd expect fewer shows to pop up in general... Also Trader's Den is closing :(

Please give a warm TTD welcome to Xavier242/Bradley as the new TTD Administrator! He offered to take over the site in this post and we have been in contact and he is very enthusiastic about the project. It is going to be a big task (I don't think he realizes quite how big of a task yet!) and I will be helping him as much as possible. This may mean there will be times when the forums are unavailable as the site is worked on, but the plan is to keep the tracker going during that time

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, calvino said:

What's up with the Where's Wilco (Waldo motif) in Chicago - October 9th, 2022 ad on Nugs?

My guess is that there will be a free show somewhere. Or something like that. I say free because it’s such short notice, but I guess tickets could still be sold. Sounds like fun…

D60B9B86-C9D7-4A97-91B2-DFAE9F806311.jpeg

Holy Flippin’ Setlist curveballs, Batman! 

That was really something else. Transcendental. Love it when they dust off a few gems and play certain songs in the same show that doesn’t really happen much nowadays. It really felt like a Night 2. Plus, a few interesting omissions. Great production all around! 👌👍

• Haha 1

Assuming this takes place at night, I don’t see anything scheduled at Soldier Field, Auditorium, Salt Shed, Radius, Pritzker, Riv, Vic, Civic Opera House or Symphony. The Opera House is roughly located where the ad picture was taken. Metro, Thalia, Lincoln Hall, Schubas, and possibly Aragon have events scheduled at night. I haven’t checked smaller venues but hopefully it’ll be somewhere 1000+.

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, 5hake1t0ff said:

I recently subscribed and streamed the Oct 4 (night #1 in Nola), and I have to say that, for me personally, it is one of my favorite Wilco live recordings I've ever heard. Does anybody know where I can access a download of this show?

Both live streams are still available on the app. Plus, they also added the audio for both shows. 

here’s the link to buy the audio of the first show…

https://www.nugs.net/live-download-of-wilco-civic-theater-new-orleans-la-10-04-2022-mp3-flac-or-online-music-streaming/30137.html

[edited to add info about the link] {I tried buying the show for the heck of it and nothing happens. It does say “Add To Cart” and lists “Format”, but nothing happens for me. Maybe it’s because I’m on my iPhone and not a computer.}

Nugs has shows on sale for 25% off. I just stream everything, but I guess that it’s nice that there’s always the option to buy a show and make a cd out of it. 

Wilco’s quarterly Front Of House selection is due up tomorrow. I wonder which era it’ll be. 

2 hours ago, u2roolz said:

Both live streams are still available on the app. Plus, they also added the audio for both shows. 

Right. I was just hoping I could add the show to my itunes library, but there's apparently no way to buy and download. Unlike the front of house and roadcase, I guess those NOLA shows are only streamable?

3 minutes ago, 5hake1t0ff said:

Right. I was just hoping I could add the show to my itunes library, but there's apparently no way to buy and download. Unlike the front of house and roadcase, I guess those NOLA shows are only streamable?

I’m still seeing the option to buy the show, but still nothing works when I click on it. What happens when you try to “add to cart”? It allows me to select the audio format,  but stalls there.

BE83CCC1-0CC0-4F7C-B9CC-064124296742.jpeg

1 hour ago, Marijn said:

Pittsburgh, PA / Jun 21, 2003 is now available.

That's a fantastic show. I used to have that entire tour on CDRs and Pittsburgh was my favorite go-to. I even went to that fest the following year when Wilco played and that show ranks near the bottom of Wilco shows for me. Go figure.

• 6 months later...

Noticed the below is now streaming:

MAR 16, 2002

All Tomorrow's Parties - Royce Hall Los Angeles, CA

I noticed it before the official email, which I just got. Feel like it's another scoop by the VC - ha! Who needs that dumb FB page!  *just kidding of course - still haven't done the whole FB thing - fads come and go, I tell ya - just wait....

WILCO
Los Angeles 2002
Wilco's latest Front Of House release has just landed in the app for streaming, and this month we're going way back to March 16, 2002 from the All The Peoples festival in Los Angeles. Performing per invite of Sonic Youth, this festival set from the Royal Hall on UCLA's campus was just months after the release of the critically acclaimed Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, and this 14-track set introduced many new fans to the songs from the record. This official release is only available on nugs.net, listen in the app now.

• 5 months later...

I wouldn't care quite as much about the ban on taping if they actually put new shows in the Roadcase or on Nugs. It's been over a year with no new shows. Pretty silly.

In the meantime, we're lucky there are some intrepid tapers who managed to capture some shows from this year. 

14 hours ago, indy81 said:

I wouldn't care quite as much about the ban on taping if they actually put new shows in the Roadcase or on Nugs. It's been over a year with no new shows. Pretty silly.

In the meantime, we're lucky there are some intrepid tapers who managed to capture some shows from this year. 

I agree. Wonder what the reason is for lack of shows?

5 hours ago, you ever seen a ghost? said:

does anyone have a complete list of all of these?  i see there are some Jeff Tweedy ones too but I can't figure out if I've gotten them all or not...

nugs website is not in any sort of order...

Boy, am I glad you asked! Ha! Who else would keep a list around here? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Here is an ongoing list that I culled from Nugs.net’s emails, Facebook & Instagram posts. I’m only missing 2 months (Jan/Feb 2020). For some reason, there’s no information to be found for those two months.

It’s entirely possible that there is an error in my March 2020 listing which has both 2010 Montclair “An Evening With” shows released on the same day. 

You’ll also see in my notes when it switched to a quarterly thing. 

Wilco Nugs.net Front Of House Series 

December 2, 2019

Wilco @ Shepherds Bush

London, England March 27, 1998

Wilco @ The Fillmore

San Francisco, CA December 3, 2001

Wilco @ Festival Pier at Penn’s Landing

Philadelphia, PA June 28, 2003

Wilco @ Madison Square Garden

New York, NY December 31, 2004

Jeff Tweedy @ Tribeca Performing Arts Center 

New York, NY November 17, 2005

January 2020

??

February 2020

??

March 25, 2020

Wilco @ Wellmont Theatre

Montclair, NJ April 2, 2010

Wilco @ Wellmont Theatre

Montclair, NJ April 3, 2010

April 29, 2020

Wilco @ The Playhouse

Fredericton, New Brunswick July 13, 2006

May 27, 2020

Wilco @ Otto’s 

DeKalb, IL May 20, 2004

June 24, 2020

Wilco @ Orpheum Theater 

Madison, WI July 31, 2002

July 29, 2020

Wilco @ Camden Opera House

Camden, ME July 3, 2000

August 26, 2020

Wilco @ Vida Festival 

Vilanova i la Geltru, Spain July 1, 2016

September 30, 2020

Wilco @ Royal Oak Theater

Royal Oak, MI July 21, 2009

October 28, 2020

Wilco @ Santa Fe Opera Theater

Santa Fe, NM September 18, 2012

November 25, 2020

Jeff Tweedy @ Henry Fonda Theater

Los Angeles, CA February 13, 2006

****December 10, 2020 FB post claiming 11 exclusive shows were handpicked for Front Of House Series*****

December 30, 2020

Wilco @ Sydney Opera House

Sydney, AU April 3, 2013

January 27, 2021

Wilco @ King Cat Theatre

Seattle, WA May 20, 1999

February 24, 2021

Wilco @ Count Basie Theatre

Red Bank, NJ June 22, 2007

March 31, 2021

Wilco @ Live Music Hall

Cologne, Germany September 8, 2005

April 28, 2021

Wilco @ McDonald Theatre 

Eugene, OR September 4, 2003

May 26, 2021

Wilco @ Kaserne Basel

Basel, Switzerland November 7, 2011

June 30, 2021

Wilco @ Liberty Lunch 

Austin, TX November 5, 1996

July 28, 2021

Wilco @ Cain’s Ballroom

Tulsa, OK March 8, 2008

August 25, 2021

Jeff Tweedy @ Kingsbury Hall

Salt Lake City, UT December 6, 2013

——switches to quarterly releases: Nov, Feb, May & August.———

November 24, 2021

Jeff Tweedy @ Seatgeek Stadium

Bridgeview, IL June 4, 2021

February 23, 2022

Wilco @ Royal Theatre

Victoria, British Columbia Feb. 12, 2010

May 25, 2022

Wilco @ Thompson’s Point 

Portland, Maine August 25, 2021

August 31, 2022

Wilco @ Promenade Park

Toledo, OH September 6, 1998

November 30, 2022

Wilco @ Three Arts River Festival 

Pittsburgh, PA June 21, 2003

February 22, 2023

Wilco @ Stage AE

Pittsburgh, PA June 8, 2017

May 31, 2023

Wilco @ All Tomorrow’s Parties 

Los Angeles, CA March 16, 2002

August 30, 2023

Wilco @ Jannus Landing

St. Petersburg, FL August 31, 1999

November 29, 2023

Wilco @ Maxwell’s 

Hoboken, NJ October 25, 1995

There’s a stray show that didn’t come up for me in my social media search, but it’s in the app:

??

Wilco @ IU Auditorium 

Bloomington, IN September 25, 2015

Extremely possible that the 2 2010 NJ shows take up a month apiece (Jan/Feb 2020) & the above show slots into the March 2020 date. That might be what happened. 🤔

I am only adding the image below to show that the post doesn’t mention that Indiana show. And that’s the first mention on social media of the 2 NJ shows. 

Entirely possible I missed the email announcement(s) in my search. 

All good! Well done, Nugs! Keep the shows coming! 

D8ABD40B-7397-4388-86FE-DA2AACE62A04.jpeg