Wilco on nugs.net subscription

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a bit of bad luck history with the show that they dropped today: Jeff solo in Los Angeles February 2006. I made plans to have a family trip to hit up LA during the first week of February. It wa

Sometimes it pays off to be a night owl. I decided to check Nugs after midnight and was surprised to find that the 2008 Cain’s Ballroom show was added today. I don’t remember which songs from this sho

Looks like they skipped the September release, or did I miss something?

Posted Images

@u2roolz, your list seems to be complete. The first couple of FOH's were released in batches, and according to my PayPal history the monthly release cycle only began in March 2020, so that would explain the short gap.

Somewhat unrelated, but 2023 seems to be the first year we don't get a brand new Roadcase release. Of course there was the 100th Roadcase celebration back in February - but that was a show from September 2022 - and they fixed the SBS22 releases, but that's about it. They played 71 shows this year FFS!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, calvino said:

New upload. 

Wilco

Val Air Ballroom

Des Moines, IA

Mar 9, 2008

I was there!  John Doe opened.

It is sounding good. A great year. 

Looking at Wilcobase I saw 6 shows in 2008. Five at the Riviera and the Lollapalooza show = not the Iowa show, though.

• Like 1

Thought the latest one sounded pretty muddy and muzzled- acceptable for an audience recording, but really wish Wilco would put a little more effort into the quality of these releases. Compared to the MMJ releases (including similar year archive shows) the Wilco releases are embarrassing. Great setlist though and appreciate past shows being released.