Vibes Request for a Missing Friend

So, I'm not usually one to post a vibes request, but I'd like to request some VC vibes for a friend from Grinnell--especially as he is from Chicago and I know a lot of you are from that area. Anyway, Paul Shuman-Moore was a friend and classmate of mine who loved good music and played really interesting/challenging material. He went missing late last Sunday night, and despite searches by his family, the students here at Grinnell, and police/fire services in Grinnell and Iowa he has not been found. Nobody is suspecting foul play of any kind, but obviously people don't just go missing from everyone they know. Anyway, here is a link to a statement his parents put out over the weekend: Paul

While Paul and I were not close friends I know many people who were, and I hope that Paul can be found, and that if he isn't he is well.

Thanks

Eric

So, I'm not usually one to post a vibes request, but I'd like to request some VC vibes for a friend from Grinnell--especially as he is from Chicago and I know a lot of you are from that area. Anyway, Paul Shuman-Moore was a friend and classmate of mine who loved good music and played really interesting/challenging material. He went missing late last Sunday night, and despite searches by his family, the students here at Grinnell, and police/fire services in Grinnell and Iowa he has not been found. Nobody is suspecting foul play of any kind, but obviously people don't just go missing from everyone they know. Anyway, here is a link to a statement his parents put out over the weekend: Paul

While Paul and I were not close friends I know many people who were, and I hope that Paul can be found, and that if he isn't he is well.

Thanks

Eric

I've seen at least one flyer in Chicago with Paul's photo on it. I really hope he turns up OK.