• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm STILL going with a Cleveland/LA matchup in the Finals.   Orlando's 3-point shooting is insanely good. They will NOT keep up the torid pace. Orlando is gonna give it all in Game 5, and will keep it

Posted Images

Wade was amazing tonight.

And it's time for Shaq to hang it up 2 nights after his highest scoring game in 6 years?

Yeah, that was a pretty damn stupid thing to say actually. If they are not going to call 3 seconds on him he could extend his career another 5 years. He certainly killed the suns mojo though.

It's the same thing with LeBron and the crab dribble. If you aren't going to call it, they don't have to stop. I can't believe Bosh would whine about that.

It did sound like sour grapes from Bosh, and I did not even watch the game so don't know how accurate the statement was. Shaq has always gotten some leeway in the 3 seconds department. I take back what I said about shaq, too many beers when I posted. Watched him today and he looked solid.

3 seconds is rarely called on anyone.

I watched the game to watch it, but I was keeping an eye on Shaq. He was there, but it no more than anyone else. It was a great game.

Where the fuck has Mr. Bosh been for the last 16 years?

For the last six in the NBA the ten before that...dreaming. Bosh is a bit pissed about getting lit up. Shaq has not changed his game, Bosh is just too small to cover a guy like Shaq. Bosh is quicker, and a better jumper, but no way can he stop Shaq when Shaq wants to assert himself.

I was shocked that Boston signed Marbury. I would go shorthanded before i signed that guy, he's a turd who will act as though he learned his lesson for a few games than he will become Stephon Marbury once again.

I was shocked that Boston signed Marbury. I would go shorthanded before i signed that guy, he's a turd who will act as though he learned his lesson for a few games than he will become Stephon Marbury once again.

They probably signed him under the notion that KG will lay the smackdown on Marbury and put him in his place.

I can't believe a good team that appears to have pretty good chemistry would take a chance on him either. All you hear is what complete locker room poison he is. I guess him and KG always had a good relationship and there is no doubt the guy is good but damn. Plus I just hate to see a tool like him continue to be rewarded.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Damn. I was hoping the Bulls could snare the sixth spot in the East, and all they needed was to win their last game OR have Philadelphia lose their last game, at Cleveland, who were trying to tie the all-time record for home wins.

Nope. Bulls lost last night, and Philly beat the Cavs by one point and get the sixth spot on the tiebreaker, meaning they'll play Orlando and the Bulls play Boston.

Not that I think the Bulls are going anywhere in the playoffs, but against Orlando I figured they'd at least have a shot at winning their first series.

Any realistic chance we WON'T see a Cleveland vs. LA Final?

I'm saying no, but Boston will put up a good fight in the East. (if Garnett is back....Doc Rivers is saying now he's not sure if Garnett will play AT ALL in the postseason!....yikes for Boston.)

Seeing Wade vs. Lebron will be awesome...if Miami gets past Atlanta.

Denver will be tough for LA. And San Antonio's experience gives them a small chance.

Any realistic chance we WON'T see a Cleveland vs. LA Final?

I'm saying no, but Boston will put up a good fight in the East. (if Garnett is back....Doc Rivers is saying now he's not sure if Garnett will play AT ALL in the postseason!....yikes for Boston.)

Seeing Wade vs. Lebron will be awesome...if Miami gets past Atlanta.

Denver will be tough for LA. And San Antonio's experience gives them a small chance.

Thank you for saying Denver will be tough for LA. That might be a minority opinion but I sure hope it's true. I do think they have a good chance of getting past New Orleans.

I actually think Portland could scare some teams. Ultimately it does look like a Cleveland/LA final though.