• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm STILL going with a Cleveland/LA matchup in the Finals.   Orlando's 3-point shooting is insanely good. They will NOT keep up the torid pace. Orlando is gonna give it all in Game 5, and will keep it

Posted Images

That foul on Rondo should have been a flagrant. :no

Yep, bad call. I can see why the ref would not want to call it as it could be a game winning call for Chicago. If Miller would have done the same thing at the other end to Rondo it would have been automatic.

No Spurs in the second round, Nuggets can beat Dallas!

I don't know how anyone can root for this Boston team. What a bunch of shit talking, whining thugs. Garnett included. What is he jawing at the Bulls bench for?

Name some other Celtics to back up your claim. It's the Bulls who are a bunch of assholes.

Guest Jules
Name some other Celtics to back up your claim. It's the Bulls who are a bunch of assholes.

Hey, they're all assholes, but Boston has a reputation for this.

Garnett, Davis, Perkins, Tony Allen. Ray Allen's just a pussy. I thought he might cry when he got his 6th foul.

Hey, they're all assholes, but Boston has a reputation for this.

Garnett, Davis, Perkins, Tony Allen. Ray Allen's just a pussy. I thought he might cry when he got his 6th foul.

That ref should be investigated for the two weakest foul calls (Ray Allen's 5th and 6th) of all times ever.

Also, Pierce aside (although he's not my favorite either), I don't know how anyone can root for this Boston team. What a bunch of shit talking, whining thugs. Garnett included. What is he jawing at the Bulls bench for?

That's funny, considering the Bulls are the team with Noah.

In slow motion, it was easy to see that Rondo's foul was intentional. But live it looked like he was swiping at the ball.

My question...

Who would have shot the free throws had Miller not been able to? Based on Miller's brick, and his insanely pathetic attempt at slamming it against the rim (which he missed by a mile) demonstrated that someone else would have given the Bulls a much better chance at tying the game.

Vinny should have told Miller he wasn't going to the free-throw line.

Guest Jules
That's funny, considering the Bulls are the team with Noah.

In slow motion, it was easy to see that Rondo's foul was intentional. But live it looked like he was swiping at the ball.

My question...

Who would have shot the free throws had Miller not been able to? Based on Miller's brick, and his insanely pathetic attempt at slamming it against the rim (which he missed by a mile) demonstrated that someone else would have given the Bulls a much better chance at tying the game.

Vinny should have told Miller he wasn't going to the free-throw line.

Noah's emotional and annoying, but he doesn't talk a lot of shit. Garnett shouldn't even be allowed on the bench given his actions the last couple games.

Regarding the Rondo foul, be aware they do review the tape and can issue the flagrant based on that. They reviewed the tape and still missed the call.

If a player can't shoot the free throws, the team can take anyone from the bench to do so. Also, if my 3 year old was on a basketball team, I wouldn't let Vinny coach it.

Guest Jules
How could they not call that a flagrant after reviewing it. Absurd.

Well, they were also looking at the replay to review the time left. I can only assume that they were so consumed with the time on the clock that they didn't even consider the severity of the foul. If Vinny maybe got in a ref's face for once, it might have helped.

Ah, shit, I don't know. Good point.

They can assign flagrants ex post facto. Of course, the NBA today just said they weren't going to do jack squat about the Rondo foul. Not surprising. I haven't seen the vid, but just from what I read pretty much everything thinks it's a flagrant but everyone knew that the NBA probably wasn't going to re-classify it as flagrant.

I really hope the Heat find a way to pull out this series, because who really wants to see the Hawks play the Cavs? But Lebron VS Wade, now that I want to see.

Wade would just get hurt. That guy is a douche.

Players who drive to the hoop a lot get hurt a lot.

I love the Atlanta announcer who made fun of him last night when he smacked his head on the floor when he fell. That guy is a douche.

Players who drive to the hoop a lot get hurt a lot.

I love the Atlanta announcer who made fun of him last night when he smacked his head on the floor when he fell. That guy is a douche.

In direct violation of the VC terms of use, I just said that to get a rise out of you. I have no problem with Dwayne Wade. But yes, that announcer is a douche.

Ray Allen!

That Rose guy! What a rejection!