Sky Blue Sky Tracklisting

i'm thinking that the poster who said "You Are My Face" is LGNC has transcribed the lyrics or something and is right...

I've just listened to two different versions of LNGCA and didn't hear the phrase "you are my face" in there, anywhere at all.

Can't find that news article on NME.com though...

Here you go:

Link

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From nme.com

'Either Way'

'You Are My Face'

'Impossible Germany'

'Sky Blue Sky'

'Side with the Seeds'

'Shake it Off'

'Please Be Patient With Me'

'Hate it Here'

'Leave Me (Like You Found Me)'

'Walken'

'What Light'

'On and On and On'

oh man, seeing this today def. makes up for a crappy valentine's day...thanks Wilco! :worship

Oh, fuck me. It ends with the two worst songs the band's ever written. That can't be a good sign.

Dont despair yet, you haven't heard it. Who knows maybe us optimists will be dissapointed and the naysayers will be suprised with deep love for the thing. Ya never, never know...

I'm am soooo excited for the new album!! I'm so happy that shake it off is on there, as well as imposible germany...and all the others too! I do hope that You are my Face turns out to be LNGCA...it'd be interesting to hear a studio version of that one!

The really good news is the fact that they're mastering it means that there will be finalized, final, definitely done tracks. We might see them up on the roadcase on wilcoworld or some corporate slob from the mail room at the label will sneak them on the internet. Then we can continue to argue about an album that has not been released only our arguments will be well informed.

I think they put "On&On&On" on the album to spite the overwhelming majority of us who voted it least likely song to appear on the album. All of that aside, I'm more nervous about this album than I have been in ten years of being a Wilco fan. I'm really worried that the mellow is going to takeover.

I'm nervous they've degenerated to complete dad Rock (No offense to the dads here) and will start touring with Billy Joel and Hall & Oates.

I'm nervous they've degenerated to complete dad Rock (No offense to the dads here)

When you turn 40 or hit middle-age and have a band... then you can stretch the spandex and grow your hair out - dude. :rock

Let's get this party started... with some mid-tempo rock!!

I'm nervous they've degenerated to complete dad Rock (No offense to the dads here) and will start touring with Billy Joel and Hall & Oates.

well, i guess i'm in the correct demographic they're shooting for. but that's no guarantee i'm gonna just fall in line to buy it. or maybe i'm just in denial about the current stage of life i find myself in. trade billy joel and hall & oates for a wilco tour with the steve miller band and peter frampton and it might tip the scales...or not.