'Leave Me (Like You Found Me)'

'Walken'

'What Light'

'On and On and On'

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. That looks pretty good to me. I would've loved to have seen LNGCA make the cut, Let's Fight as well, but I'm glad to see Impossible Germany and Either Way, as well as Side With Seeds and a few new tunes too we have yet to hear.

I'm getting stoked for this...

From nme.com

'Either Way'

'You Are My Face'

'Impossible Germany'

'Sky Blue Sky'

'Side with the Seeds'

'Shake it Off'

'Please Be Patient With Me'

'Hate it Here'

'Walken'

'What Light'

'On and On and On'

Super duper! That looks pretty good to me. I really hope that "You Are My Face" is played out with Tweedy singing an ode to his face into a mirror - I think that would be interesting to hear.

By the way, anyone surprised to see On and On and On make the cut? I think it's a really beautiful song, but they only played it a few times and the general opinon here was that it wasn't that stellar--not that what we say goes, but I'm a little surprised to see it on the record.

I think let's fight has plenty of potential. the cheezy keyboards were a stinker, but I still love the structure of the song...

so can someone please you-send-it the demos and engineer's demos and the two eps? I don't have them yet...

:P

From nme.com

'Either Way'

'You Are My Face'

'Impossible Germany'

'Sky Blue Sky'

'Side with the Seeds'

'Shake it Off'

'Please Be Patient With Me'

'Hate it Here'

'Walken'

'What Light'

'On and On and On'

what light/on and on and on seems like a good closer combo. wilco always does a good job of doing that on their albums, i think.

For some reason, I was really holding out for Let's Not Get Carried Away. It's a good ole' rocker.

word. i love that song. :rock

For some reason, I was really holding out for Let's Not Get Carried Away. It's a good ole' rocker.

I had gotten the impression it probably wouldn't be on the record, but that's okay - it can be like Kicking Television. A really fun song they play live even though it isn't on the album (release of a weird version is optional) and then eventually it can become the title of a live album and/or DVD. Right guys? That's the plan, right?

I'm really excited to see songs I don't recognize on there.