(Another Song) All Over Again Justin Timberlake

Wonderful Tonight Eric Clapton

Thriller Michael Jackson

Piece of My Heart Janis Joplin

The Boy With The Arab Strap Belle & Sebastian

I Heard It Through The Grapevine Marvin Gaye

Song Against Sex Neutral Milk Hotel

DeerhoofFriendOpportunity.jpg

I also hope others enjoyed Man Man's show. I enjoyed Man Man's performance, but I did not enjoy the experience. Perhaps it's just me, but I get the feeling that Detroit has always had awful audiences when it comes to shows and concerts. Ann Arbor audiences usually don't exhibit rude concert etiquette such as elbowing and pushing people in the back or talking during an artist's performance.

Piece of My Heart Janis Joplin

I often feel compelled to point out that while this track did appear on at least one Janis Joplin hits collection, technically it was performed by Big Brother & The Holding Company.

I also hope others enjoyed Man Man's show. I enjoyed Man Man's performance, but I did not enjoy the experience. Perhaps it's just me, but I get the feeling that Detroit has always had awful audiences when it comes to shows and concerts. Ann Arbor audiences usually don't exhibit rude concert etiquette such as elbowing and pushing people in the back or talking during an artist's performance.

based on my ann arbor/detroit concert experiences, i would agree with you there.

wow! i love jill s! and the title track is fucking wonderful!!

ms yvon let me give you a kiss :cheekkiss

and how about these songs: Freshman, Jetpack, Tender Love, The Last Line, Angel/Asshole, I Saw a Cop...

Jill is GREAT!