• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sry_ifyourmemory_cd.jpg

shoo-be-dop-a wooey

shoo-be-dop-a wooey

la la la la lo lo

listening to the tracks on her site right now, digging it :)

she had quite the presence last night for just her and her guitar (and occasional harmonica). the last song she did was a capella as well, very cool.

According to At Ease, Radiohead's Airbag EP will be available for sale by the end of this month. Should I file this under the shit that At Ease spills?

The Airbag EP, if it's the same one I've got, has some great stuff on it. OK Computer singles b-sides mainly, but they're really good.

This morning:

B000MRA84E.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V44614200_.jpg

The Airbag EP, if it's the same one I've got, has some great stuff on it. OK Computer singles b-sides mainly, but they're really good.

What I really mean is... can anyone confirm if Radiohead is going ahead with the rerelease of Airbag EP? Are they actually making copies of Airbag?

B000N4S8SO.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V42040027_.jpg

I don't why I held off listening to this, but I actually think it might be the best she's made so far. I've also just found out (because I was reading about the remastered Sly & The Family Stone cd's coming out next month) that there are two versions of Fresh on cd (one is a mistake and is the unfinished mixes) which is the one I've got! Anyway, the point being that I now don't feel so bad about having to fork out for all the album's again. So, I'm now playing Fresh (anyone who wants to see if they've got the rare version can listen to Let Me Have It All, and if there is no backing singing then you have the rarer one). I can't wait to hear what the album really should have sounded like.

I liked it, but some of it felt like she was trying a little too hard to do something a bit different. I really don't like the title track. However, the opening couple of tracks are superb and she's got such a fantastic voice. Her music always makes me think of the opening landscapes of Nolan's Insomnia film for some reason...