Wilco To Stream 'Sky Blue Sky' Tonight

hey... although it seems a bit cheeky to me for a first post, I was wondering whether someone could pm details of where I can hear the album? I'm in the UK y'see and couldn't realistically listen to the broadcast at 4am :'(

cheers :)

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to sound like one of the rest but could anyway PM me a link to this. Being a poor unfortunate Brit I slept through the entire event. And now the stream has vanished for us late Sunday risers.

I will do anything in return. Yes, even that.

Who ripped it? There is a rip from another board, and I just want to know if it is even worth it to seek it out if I already have one (quality wise).

At a guess I'd say a bunch of people. I know I would have if I'd been online at the time :P

Sorry to sound like one of the rest but could anyway PM me a link to this. Being a poor unfortunate Brit I slept through the entire event. And now the stream has vanished for us late Sunday risers.

I will do anything in return. Yes, even that.

It's up on demonoid - which you don't have to register to download. If you have problems then let me know and I'll upload it later. Just listening to it now!

It's up on demonoid - which you don't have to register to download. If you have problems then let me know and I'll upload it later. Just listening to it now!

The kind soul that is Beadsman has sent me a link. But thanks for the directions.

Fuck me...all the people looking for links! Big demand for sausages.

So, how was it? Is it brilliant,great,awesome etc or is it Wilcoasis?

well i'm up to track 8 and nothing has really stood out, but then i've not really been listening intently :-/

it's certainly a mellow album. probably great late evening listening, but you certainly won't be rocking out very much.

For the record, Jeff told me today that it's his favorite album ever.

He also said he's sad that the village voice called it "sucky".

I listened to it once through after the show tonight, and I have to say it is all kinds of things, but it is most certainly not "sucky". And "Impossible Germany" is probably going to be the new highlight of his solo shows. That was awesome.

Yeah I'm sure someone desperate enough to meet Tweedy in person is an objective voice on the new record.

I retract my statements about the new songs.After having listened to them about 100 times each they are growing on me.I think wilco sound more mature now,if that's the right word.Kind of like finally wearing in a new pair of shoes...Im diggin the new sound.Cant wait to hear the new album.

Boring & Lifeless. Two words I would never use to describe the perfection that is this album.

Yes, boring, sterile Randy Newman covers mixed with lifeless vocals and boring playing are "perfection".

My Turn!! can somone help me out now? I have oink but for some reason it stops at 5.4% and days 5 days left>!?!?!?!?! :huh and I tried soulseek and nothing comes up so can somone PLEASE HELP!!! :pray thanks