Wilco To Stream 'Sky Blue Sky' Tonight

I never thought I would say this, but:

For awhile it was said that Jeff passed by Jay in terms of songwriting, and this was probably correct. But now it's safe to say that the exact opposite has happened. Jay is back with a rocking, exciting album with some stellar tunes, and Wilco is now on a serious downslide, becoming an adult contemporary band with no fire.

Strange how things work!

your an idiot, stop hating and start appreciating

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really, really pleased. during the last year i've made a point of trying not to expose myself too much to the new stuff, just so i could have an experience like the one i've had in the past few hours - listening over and over again to songs i haven't heard before, but am really glad i get to hear now.

love all the echoes and allusions i'm picking up on the first few listens - dylan, band, neil young, etc. looking forward to picking up on more during the next few weeks.

Some one please PM me , please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

type in AUDACITY on GOOGLE. Download it.... Stream the album and hit record on Audacity. It will record it for you in perfect quality.

For the record, Jeff told me today that it's his favorite album ever.

He also said he's sad that the village voice called it "sucky".

I listened to it once through after the show tonight, and I have to say it is all kinds of things, but it is most certainly not "sucky". And "Impossible Germany" is probably going to be the new highlight of his solo shows. That was awesome.