Led Zeppelin reunion??

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think The Who/The Rolling Stones/Led Zeppelin should all do a tour together and then call it a day.

Why? Because it offends you sensibilities?

Howlin' Wolf (66), Muddy Waters (70) and John Lee Hooker (83) played right up to the end.

And I say...why the fuck not keep playing until you kick...

Howlin' Wolf (66), Muddy Waters (70) and John Lee Hooker (83) played right up to the end.

:thumbup

Just a thought - no - I often argue with people about the age deal. So - you are crowing up the wrong tree.

If you havent seen this guy, he is incredible on the guitar. He plays 2 at the same time.

Lemme know what you think.

Stanley Jordan plays "Stairway to Heaven"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXN3OLgoqs

I've seen Jordan a few times. He's insane. His version of Eleanor Rigby is one of the best Beatles covers I've ever heard. :thumbup

I agree with you A-Man on STH...but that being said/

I give them 99% on performance and 90% on set list.

I would have loved to hear either In the Light or Achilies Last Stand.

Still the most anticipated and well received concert that I can remember.

I agree with you A-Man on STH...but that being said/

I give them 99% on performance and 90% on set list.

I would have loved to hear either In the Light or Achilies Last Stand.

Still the most anticipated and well received concert that I can remember.

A fellow I work with use to play that song, American Pie, and Freebird over and over again.

I'm sorry, while I can not vouch for the other two I can attest to the fact that Johhny Lee Hooker was performing way beyond his sell by date when I saw him at Guiness Flayed (sp) several years ago (1998). I was embarassed for him. It seemed more like an SNL parody than a legend performing.

A fellow I work with use to play that song, American Pie, and Freebird over and over again.

A friend and I were in an upscale bar once where we couldn't seem to get any service. Since they had a free juke box, we played Detroit Rock City and Helter Skelter about 20 times each. Oddly enough, we still didn't get served.

A friend and I were in an upscale bar once where we couldn't seem to get any service. Since they had a free juke box, we played Detroit Rock City and Helter Skelter about 20 times each. Oddly enough, we still didn't get served.

I use to do that with Mountain Jam in a certain eating establisment - they took the cd out of the jukebox at some point.

Led Zeppelin Live Clips Vanish From YouTube

Led Zeppelin

December 12, 2007, 3:10 PM ET

Antony Bruno, Denver

The Web has been rife with speculation about why footage from the historic Led Zeppelin reunion concert on Monday in London has been removed from YouTube.

Although Warner Music Group does have a licensing deal in place with YouTube that would allow fans to post WMG-copyrighted material, sources close to the situation say that Led Zeppelin owns the rights to the concert, and that the band's management requested the removal of any clips of the event.

It is believed a DVD of the event, which served as a tribute to late Atlantic Records co-founder Ahmet Ertegun, will be released next year.

Fans looking to stream the clips today were greeted with a notification that the content was removed at WMG's request. WMG, and most other labels, will often take on the task of content removal requests on behalf of their artists.

Just a thought - no - I often argue with people about the age deal. So - you are crowing up the wrong tree.

:rolleyes

I get followed every morning by a bunch of big ass crows.

:dontgetit

Let's not get personal here...