Favorite Beatles Song

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strawberry Fields Forever, but The Fool On The Hill, Across The Universe, Blackbird, Here Comes The Sun, Taxman, For No One, Cry Baby Cry, Side Two Abbey Road, Every Little Thing and I've Just Seen A Face are all damn close.

--Mike

Here Comes The Sun is my all time favorite song by anyone ever!

However, I really like Long, Long, Long. It's kind of a hidden gem that never seems to get the recognition it deserves.

Might as well.
Dude, that's a Jerry song. :no
Impossible to do but I'll go with "I'm Looking through you" and "I am the Walrus"
OTM from out in left field with "Looking Through You" :thumbup I gotta go w/ Day In the Life myself.
Here Comes The Sun is my all time favorite song by anyone ever!

However, I really like Long, Long, Long. It's kind of a hidden gem that never seems to get the recognition it deserves.

Definitely "Long, Long, Long". That song is amazing.

For the record, I think the Beatles would have been significantly less interesting without Ringo. Has anyone in any band ever been more unnapreciated? People try to make it seem like they could've put anyone backthere and had the same results. His feel for a song and his ability to add texture are unmatched.

I think Don't Pass Me By is actually a pretty decent country song but suffers from a bad arrangement.

I used to have a boot of Phish doing the entire White Album on New Years Eve and they did Don't Pass Me By as a pretty rockin' bluegrass tune. I wish I could find that again...

dcd

I used to have a boot of Phish doing the entire White Album on New Years Eve and they did Don't Pass Me By as a pretty rockin' bluegrass tune. I wish I could find that again...

My friends were there - everyone knew leading up to the show that they were going to do some complete album, but no one knew which. I think they started with some of the noises from Dark Side of the Moon to trick people, then the airplane sound overwhelmed the clocks.

My favorite Beatles song changes daily.

Today, it's probably "She Said, She Said".

My friends were there - everyone knew leading up to the show that they were going to do some complete album, but no one knew which. I think they started with some of the noises from Dark Side of the Moon to trick people, then the airplane sound overwhelmed the clocks.

Wow. I would've liked to have been there and I'm not a huge Phish fan or anything. Ever see that boot floating around? I'd dig another copy. I actually had it on cassette tape and somebody lifted it.

dcd

Wow. I would've liked to have been there and I'm not a huge Phish fan or anything. Ever see that boot floating around? I'd dig another copy. I actually had it on cassette tape and somebody lifted it.

dcd

I may have it at home. I had it at one point, I know. I'll check.