Hot Stove League '07-'08

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As part of an anti-steroids campaign, as a pre-game ritual, every MLB player before exiting the tunnel onto the field should be required to touch a poster depicting the entire O's roster injecting steroids into their asses juxtaposed against a graphic showing their cumulative W-L record this decade. The caption a the bottom, in bigass red letters should read: DON'T PLAY LIKE AN ORIOLE TODAY.

:rotfl

Whoever created this PDF couldn't be bothered to add bookmarks, or links to the table of contents? Jesus. Easiest fucking thing in the world. :angry

:lol

Not surprised to see Glenallen Hill's name mentioned. Exhibit A

I hope that link works ... can't see YouTube at work, but I know that particular video well.

I cant wait for all the punishment now. What will MLB do?

Probably nothing.

Marvin Benard

Barry Bonds

Bobby Estalella

Jason Giambi

Jeremy Giambi

Benito Santiago

Gary Sheffield

Randy Velarde

Lenny Dysktra

David Segui

Larry Bigbie

Brian Roberts

Jack Cust

Tim Laker

Josias Manzanillo

Todd Hundley

Mark Carreon

Hal Morris

Matt Franco

Rondell White

Roger Clemens

Andy Pettite

Chuck Knoblauch

Jason Grimsley

Greg Zaun

David Justice

F.P. Santangello

Glenallen Hill

Mo Vaughn

Denny Neagle

Ron Villone

Ryan Franklin

Chris Donnels

Todd Williams

Phil Hiatt

Todd Pratt

Kevin Young

Mike Lansing

Cody Mckay

Kent Mercker

Andy Piatt

Miguel Tejada

Jason Christianson

Mike Stanton

Stephen Randolph

Jerry Hairston Jr.

Paul Lo Duca

Adam Riggs

Bart Miadich

Chad Allen

Fernando Vina

Kevin Brown

Eric Gagne

Mike Bell

Matt Herges

Gary Bennett Jr.

Jim Parque

Brandon Donnelly

Jeff Williams

Howie Clark

Nook Logan

Daniel Naulty

Rick Ankiel

Paul Byrd

Jay Gibbons

Troy Glaus

Jose Guillen

Gary Matthews, Jr.

Scott Schoeneweis

Jose Canseco

Jason Grimsley

Darren Holmes

John Rocker

Ismael Valdez

Matt Williams

Steve Woodard

David Bell

Active players

Don't like this at all. The Dodgers front office knew Lo Duca was on steroids and they traded him once they thought he was off. I don't like that at all.

Jeez. Where did you find this? Is it in the report?

I can't believe how many of these guys wrote personal checks for their steroids.

Yeah, and I love the handwritten note from LoDuca on Dodgers stationery on page 211. He might as well have signed it "hugs and kisses!!! love, paul"

That was a long report. I wonder if, in the process of putting this together, anybody offered Mitchell a little something to give him the extra pep to get him over the hump.

Ok, that was lame. I got nothing right now. :ohwell

So they snuck one fake name in there to lighten the mood I guess.

Scott Schoeneweis

On October 1, 2007, ESPN reported on its website that New York Mets pitcher Scott Schoeneweis had received six shipments of steroids from Signature Pharmacy at ComiskeyPark while he was playing for the Chicago White Sox in 2003 and 2004. Dr. Ramon Scruggs of the New Hope Health Center (the suspended California physician who also was reported to have issued prescriptions for Troy Glaus) reportedly prescribed the drugs. According to ESPN, Schoeneweis spent $1,160 on steroids, including testosterone and stanozolol. Schoeneweis denied the report.

Yeah, and I love the handwritten note from LoDuca on Dodgers stationery on page 211. He might as well have signed it "hugs and kisses!!! love, paul"

And to think that all this time, people thought that Mike Piazza was the ghey Dodgers/Marlins/Mets catcher.

"Virtually every player on the Marlins was 'doing something' ranging from steroids and greenies, to marijuana, etc."

Former Senator Mitchell served on the Florida Marlins Board of Directors in 2000 and 2001.

I can't believe how many of these guys wrote personal checks for their steroids.

It's amazing that happens. Not just with this steroid deal but I am constantly amazed every time there is some kind of scandal people leave a paper trail. If I'm gonna do something shady I'd use cash and no credit cards, checks, emails, memos, etc

It's amazing that happens. Not just with this steroid deal but I am constantly amazed every time there is some kind of scandal people leave a paper trail. If I'm gonna do something shady I'd use cash and no credit cards, checks, emails, memos, etc

The more I think about these paper trails, the more I think that there have to be a ton of players that didnt get busted here. Every player isn't stupid enough to use a personal check. This report only exposes the people that were stupid enough to get caught. I am sure there were plenty of players smart enough to cover their tracks.

FWIW, there is no paper trail with Clemens. Everything is he said/she said.

And it looks like Brown paid in cash but got busted on fed-ex receipts.

The more I think about these paper trails, the more I think that there have to be a ton of players that didnt get busted here. Every player isn't stupid enough to use a personal check. This report only exposes the people that were stupid enough to get caught. I am sure there were plenty of players smart enough to cover their tracks.

Indeed. Clearly, the people who left a paper trail never expected that it would ever really be pursued. Almost certainly, there are plenty of others who were more cautious about it.

Definitely.

I'm done talking about steriods now. This report is boring already.

They should the WWE for steriods and even UFC.