Exactly! We have figured out the entire "who's who" of the Office characters in the office where I work. I have to smirk every time I see the guy we have who fits the profile of Dwight. He just thinks I am a happy guy. :thumbup

And which character are you?

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I caught that too. So, Dwight's date was a homeless lady or what? They showed her at the end by a bus stop near a bum. I also loved how Jim couldn't take the smell in the candle room and stuck his head into the hall and breathed in the air. Also, was I the only one who figured out early on the song they were listening to (written by Jan's assistant) was about him and her?

Uh, she wasn't a homeless lady, dude. Well, maybe she was, but that ain't what she was doing on the street corner! ;) Biggest laugh of the episode, hands down. I loved Dwight's nonchalance as they drove past her. "Yeah, in my world, it's perfectly acceptable to bring a hooker to a dinner party as my date."

Pretty solid episode, although they launched into the cartoonish hijinx way too early, which sort of did away with any kind of momentum leading up to Jan smashing the TV and the cops showing up. The last "act" was absolutely hilarious, though.

"Yeah, in my world, it's perfectly acceptable to bring a hooker to a dinner party as my date."

I must have missed that part. I did have someone talking in my ear the whole time. :hmm

Great episode, though I wanna smack NBC upside the head for the overwhelming hype. How many goddamned times did they advertise the episode between 8-9pm? Forty times? And even when it should have been airing - "Now, The Office!" - they showed yet! another! fucking! commercial! for it!

Great episode, though I wanna smack NBC upside the head for the overwhelming hype. How many goddamned times did they advertise the episode between 8-9pm? Forty times? And even when it should have been airing - "Now, The Office!" - they showed yet! another! fucking! commercial! for it!

It'll be ok....

The woman was his babysitter when he was a kid.

At least someone was paying attention. Great episode.

Also, was I the only one who figured out early on the song they were listening to (written by Jan's assistant) was about him and her?

I sure hope you weren't the only one to catch this.

At least someone was paying attention. Great episode.

It's odd that I did - as I was actually working on files for The Wilco Archive at the time.

Speaking of commercials - what's the deal with this show- Swingtown?

Seems like CBS is trying to one up Desperate Housewives -

Guest Jules

I have to say, I was entertained, but overall this episode didn't do much for me. They've made Jan too over the top strange, and the show seems more and more predicatble.

Scrubs was great however.

British version is much more subtle.

You're referring to the inflatable penis, I'm guessing.

The episode was fine, but it was hardly something that will bring me back for more, pretty much everyone going through their paces. Think I'm signing off, for now.