Did anyone notice in the scene where Michael, Jim, and I think Holly were eating lunch, Michael didn't have the goatee. In the next scene, he did and in the next scene, they showed him coming to the weigh in with it shaved where Ryan asked him about it. I thought maybe I didn't see it right, but I saw someone comment on it on another forum last night too.

Also, what was up with Meredith's face?

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw it online. Overall it was more of a plot-esque episode, but there were some classic moments, like Kevin: "Do you really think I'm retarded?" In agreement with others, the hour-long length makes the funnies happen less often in an episode, making the plot points in between really boring, but there's not a lot one can do about it.

Did anyone notice in the scene where Michael, Jim, and I think Holly were eating lunch, Michael didn't have the goatee. In the next scene, he did and in the next scene, they showed him coming to the weigh in with it shaved where Ryan asked him about it. I thought maybe I didn't see it right, but I saw someone comment on it on another forum last night too.

My wife mentioned this - I didn't see it. But glad to know she isn't crazy.

Also, what was up with Meredith's face?

goatee.jpg

Baerte_ohne_text.jpg

1 - Stubble, 2 - Moustache, 3 - Goatee, 4 -Douchebag, 5 - Mutton-chops, 6 - Friendly Muttonchops, 7 - Van Dyke, 8 - Full beard

So you see...beard that you guys so commonly wear and call a 'goatee' is actually a 'douchebag'.

***1/2 out of five. Enjoyable. Last season started out slow too, and got more and more brilliant.

Some episodes of the show seem to keep me glued on soap opera details alone, and the laughs are just a bonus. When a man in his mid twenties is excited to discuss Jim and Pam's engagement you know the setup was well executed.

I was getting pissed at Pam in that episode. I kept thinking she was going to somehow going to avoid meeting up with Jim when they were chatting online. I kept thinking she was going to want to hang out with her new guy friend. I probably would have needed a new tv today if that would have been the case. I'm sure I would have thrown something through the screen.

The Office: Is Roy Coming Back to Steal Pam?

Kristin Dos Santos Mon Sep 29, 8:43 AM ET

Los Angeles (E! Online) - Note to Jim Halpert: Keep your dukes up and your eyes on your girl!

ADVERTISEMENT

Sources close to The Office tell me exclusively that there are plans to bring back David Denman, aka Roy, aka Pam's ex-fianc

I'm just going to say, that if they do the old "on and off, will they or won't they? friction, fighting, making up and calling it off, and making up again" thing with Jim and Pam that they were hinting at in this last episode, I'm going to be uber-pissed....that plot device is SO played out and unoriginal...that would be enough to cause me to abandon ship.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't read much of this thread because when it was most active, I was still trying to catch up on old episodes via DVD. I'm now caught up.

I have to say, last night's episode sucked balls. There was precious little humor, Dwight's bits were especially unfunny, and not even Darrell could come to the rescue.

They need to get Pam back to Scranton, send Jan on her way (never to return), drop any storylines that concern Michael's love life, and get back to office hijinks.

Yeah, is was very painful to watch Michael be his typical wimpy self when Jan told him not to date Holly.

It was a pretty crappy episode indeed.. I had a few laughs though of course.. And what was up with Jan singing at the baby shower?? That part was so random. I guess they were trying to demonstrate how psychotic she really is??

Yeah, is was very painful to watch Michael be his typical wimpy self when Jan told him not to date Holly.

It was a pretty crappy episode indeed.. I had a few laughs though of course.. And what was up with Jan singing at the baby shower?? That part was so random. I guess they were trying to demonstrate how psychotic she really is??

I thought it was pretty funny,but I didn't get to see the last 10 mins or so. The whole Pam and Jim thing is getting a little old already.

Yeah, Jan is a freakin' weirdo which is why she and Michael belong together. I thought it was kinda sad that she didn't tell Michael that she'd already had the baby. Sure he's delusional, but still.

And Creed is hands down my favorite character.

I cracked up when Creed likened Jan's tub birth to "the tide at Omaha Beach."

I think that was the funniest line of the whole show.