• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that was one of the best episodes. The awkwardness of Pam taking over the lecture was sublime, the cat stuff was fantastic, the nap/TV theme was great (love how they're having Jim & Dwight play off each other), and the plot was brought ahead nicely without contrivances.

• 3 weeks later...

Office-themed "We Didn't Start the Fire." Made by Brad E and Ashley G

Hilarious. This is good too.

Last night's episode was pretty good. I love the fact that you always see everyone playing freecell on their PCs.

Office Quotes

Michael: Could you distract me for a second, just talk about things that don't have blood in them?

Blood Girl: Well, ok... bags! [Michael is taken aback] Alright, that was bad.

Michael: That was mean.

Blood Girl: Um, a hat.

Michael: A hat.

Blood Girl: A hat with no blood in it?

Michael: That is full of soup.

Andy's Honeymoon Travels

Haven't updated this in awhile. It's a little weird to update a wedding blog, when you're not getting married. But I wanted all my bros and bras in cyberspace to know that the Ol' Nard Dog is doing just fine. In fact, I've been moving on with my life, one non-refundable honeymoon trip at a time. Because the best way I know to get a fresh start, is to start your day in the comfort of a California king-size bed in a romantic little bed and breakfast's bridal suite. Here's to moving on!